Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Still Married? Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Is Celebrating With These Sexy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Still Married? Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Is Celebrating With These Sexy Photos (1885 Views)

Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election / Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform / Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Married? Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Is Celebrating With These Sexy Photos by chiomarita: 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Many has been wondering if Actress Ufuoma McDermott is still married to her oyibo husband, Steven McDermott...

Well, they are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary.

The couple got married in 2010 and have two lovely kids, Kesiena Alize and Isio Jared.

To mark the anniversary, Ufuoma McDermott had a photo session shot by Ebenezer Dada which she tagged #100ShadesOfUfuoma.

She captioned a photo with: "Today is my official #WeddingAnniversary
This day 8 years ago, my husband and I, together with a few friends signed the dotted lines at the Ikoyi registry.
8 years gone. 80 more to go..."
Source: http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/04/still-married-actress-ufuoma-mcdermott.html

Re: Still Married? Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Is Celebrating With These Sexy Photos by jbaby265(f): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
pass
Re: Still Married? Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Is Celebrating With These Sexy Photos by cyndy1000(f): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sexy?...yep Beautiful?... I can't really say, they say it's in the eye of beholder... So her hubby like am like that what's my own.
Re: Still Married? Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Is Celebrating With These Sexy Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
love her shoe coollove her shoe
Re: Still Married? Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Is Celebrating With These Sexy Photos by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 12, 2018
80 years to go. Wowza.
HWA baby girl. More honey in your marriage.

(1) (Reply)

He No Tall Like This Before, Wizkid Funny Talk To His Photographer. VIDEO / Naira Marley - We Should Try Having Sex Before Rushing Into Relationships / I Learnt All These Slangs From My Hood In Benin City - Rema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.