Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria (24163 Views)

NYSC: Corps Members Relishing Experiences In Camps / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' / "My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by castrol180(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2018
malware:

Explore the Country to have that ill-gotten mentality wiped off your brain. The Almajiri issue is a complex one, and it is not as it was painted by many.

Where have you been to in Nigeria that you are bragging up and down? Is it your nonentity medulla oblongata that you think is up to any thing? Balderdash...good ridance to bad rubbish

You must be a product of #teamalmajiri
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by jetz(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Our5k:
The space between this girl's teeth though. Like a beaver's. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6961768_54fd1866de174f7aa9c6106fbc5b1629_jpeg_jpegc63f7792056cc759bc38a51106320cb5

guy this is savagery lobatan lwkmd
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by chubbyswit(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Mightyify:
NYSC: Six (6) Reasons why you should not serve in the North

Any prospective Corp member who wants to have a wonderful service year, learn some skills, and have an opportunity of landing himself a good job, Core northern states should be last in your list. I'm not saying that serving in the North is entirely a bad idea, No! But you're better off serving in other geo political zones than core Northern States.

Note: the following reasons are my personal opinions and observations while serving in the North. I might be wrong though, and it can be argued too. Let's go....

No.1==Lack of Good PPAs:-

Due to shortage of qualified teachers in the North, 95% of corpers are deployed to schools as teachers with most of these schools located in the rural areas. This means onces you are posted to the North, there is a good chances of you ending up in one of these villages except you bribe some Nysc officials in camp to be posted to town. Trust me living in these villages is not easy ranging from epileptic power supply, language barrier, scarcity of water etc.

No.2= Things are not as cheap as you they told you:-

Yes! The only things you can buy cheap in the North are foodstuffs like cow meat, tomatoes, onions and yam. Every other thing goes almost same price you would get it in other states. Fish, Rice, beans, groundnut oil(not locally made), indomie, red oil, provisions, Garri, etc are sold the same price as in other states. In fact, you will buy rice cheaper in Abakiliki than in the North. Don't sell your future because of plate of food.

No.3=Having another source of Income apart from your alawee is difficult:-

I have read tales on how corpers organized private lessons and venture in other business to augument income but that's very hard in the North due to their attitude towards education, nobody might patronize you if you organize private lessons and most private schools in the City already have extra moral classes included in their school activities. Business kwanu? Don't even go there because you won't even stand a chance, an hausa man is ready to sell goods with just 40naira and also offer his services way cheaper than you.

No.4=Insecurity:-

Most Northern States are underpoliced! There are no enough presence of police and other security agents to protect you incase of any crisis. This is why there are lots casualties recorded anytime crisis broke out, Because before security agents will mobilize and arrival at the scene alot of damages has been done already. Anybody who served in any northern states can attest to this, you rarely see policemen unlike what we have in the south.

No.5=Accommodation Problem:-

Most Schools and ministries have no accommodation for you once you're posted to the Capital cities of Northern States. Yes! OYO is your case. Same problem that's also being suffered by corpers serving in Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt. A good self contained apartment in Kano City is rented almost same amount with the ones in Ibadan, addo ekiti, calabar, Enugu, Uyo , owerri etc.

Note: If you're posted to the village, you are most likely to be provided with accommodation, I think this is also done nearly in all states. Corpers serving in my village have accommodation free too.

No.6=Less hope of getting ratained in your PPA:-

This one needs no explanation since you are most likely to be posted to the village, you will get tired of the place before your POP, so retaining you is out of the picture even if they do, you will gladly reject the offer.

Other reasons worth mentioning include: Harsh Weather, Lack of Social Activities, language barrier, etc.
you are so on point, I'm currently serving in the core north and I can relate with the points you made.
Also they don't appreciate the efforts made by corpers.
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by Adeebiwa09(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2018
tecnolad:
My service year experience can be related to the processes involved in the making of gold, which we all love - from fire to glitters.

Oh! Pardon my ill manners. My name is Aruleba Damilare Olamide, an ex Kebbi State corp member Batch B, 2016).

Just like every prospective corp member whose call up letter points to the Northern part of Nigeria, I was torn apart. "Kebbi State! Of all the states in Nigeria! How many ancestors did I offend!" I screamed, as I quickly searched out the Nigerian map on my Android smartphone. I had never been so serious reading the Nigerian map before.

Knowing that I would have to travel to the extreme of Nigeria made me wish I was dreaming, but reality was so adamant that it wouldn't give way for my dream wishes to come true.

Without wasting time, I ransacked the internet, looking for other "ill-fated" protective corp members like myself to be travel partners with. With luck on my side, I found many Whatsapp groups and I was quick to make friends. The mobilization countdown began.

Fast forwarded to the day I had to leave for camp, I woke up as early as 4am (as if I even slept. Lol). I was on an emotional merry-go-round that had happiness and sadness seating on different seats - Yay! I'm going to camp! - at Kebbi state? Oh no!

Funny enough, I never got on the same bus with those friends I made from Whatsapp; I found other PCMs on the bus I was and we all told our sad stories.

The journey to Kebbi was so far that if not that I saw sand everywhere, I'd have asked the driver if he was driving us to heaven. We arrived at Niger State and I checked my map with a smile on my face. "Kebbi is next," I said loudly. I never knew what the miles ahead looked like.

My parents called me three times (with three hours between each time) and I replied their "where are you?" questions with "Niger State." At this point, I thought to sleep, but what I saw next put my sleeping faculty on caffeine. I saw a camel! I only saw them in books and on TV - I was so happy to see a live camel that I totally forgot that I couldn't feel my butts.

If Jackie Chan was on that vehicle, he'd be glad to have met a die-hard fan; I had practised all the styles he used in the drunken master because my butt and legs were numb.

After driving for hours, we arrived at Koko Besse, where we took another car to Dankingari. After about an hour now driving, we got the NYSC camp. Guys, this camp was so beautiful that I didn't think about all the travel stress I went through.

The three weeks I spent in the camp came and passed quicker than I thought and I had to go to my PPA. I was posted to Jega Local Government Area of Kebbi State.

And the real struggle began...

I had a rough beginning, trying to blend with a totally different culture - the language; dos and don'ts; food ( After eating rice in Kebbi, it was like my anus lost its "hold" button - for three days, I visited the toilet more than I blinked). Did I tell you I drank more than 10 satchets of water everyday without peeing? It was hell.

Soon enough, things changed, gradually. Before I could say "Jack Robinson," I feel in love with that way of life that once disgusted me. Serving in the North soon became something I was proud to tell people about.

I was able to know that Hausas are hard working people - an average Hausa man has entrepreneurship tattooed on his mind. I enjoyed discussing with them because although most didn't go to school, they have a sound business mind.

Never judge a Hausa man by his looks, I was jaw-dropped when a 24-looking Hausa guy walked to me to help him check his balance on an ATM. That afternoon, I had just returned from my PPA and I was zombified and so hungry that my economics textbook looked like bread to me, so I had to use the ATM.

After waiting for a period of time that seemed like forever to me, with this guy in his torn clothes and slippers branded with "channel O's" almost having to read a "How to operate an ATM for Dummies" manual before he could use the machine.

Finally, he gave up, turning to me for help. "Mai gida, balance" was all he said to me, which I clearly understood. Without wasting time, I asked for his pin and I clicked on the "check balance" option. What I saw almost made me exclaim. He had 1,546,000 (not made up) in his account . It was like I received an OTA respect update for him, because I had just 10,000 naira in my account, but I looked like I could buy him.

**back to the story*

I attended RCCF and NCCF and these fellowship put my music life on steroids. Just like myself, I met music thespians in both fellowships and this exposed me to a whole new level of cool, musically.

I soon made a Hausa friend who had the passion to learn the English Language, and since I'd love to learn the Hausa language too, we brought the barter system back to life. This brought me more fun, because to some extent, I could understand it when Hausas communicated.

Things are so cheap that at times, I spent only hundred naira to prepare stew. Oh! About stew, I was taught to cook by some other female Corp members who didn't want me to end my life as a junkie. I was posted along side 9 ladies to my lodge, and they were wonderful to me. They thought me so many kitchen-related stuff.

Kebbi State was more than I had imagined; aside from the really hot weather that made me and every other corp member sleep outside at times (which we loved because we got to share stories), Kebbi was altogether awesome.

I never regretted serving in the North because it brought me many blessings. I had out-of-the-world experiences.

If you got posted to the North, don't feel bad. Seize every opportunity when you get there. Also, relate with the people. Some look like they are poor, but they are connected to the people in power. You never know what form that help you need may take.

Niger state lolx passing through it, Nasarawa and Benue na die. Nice one
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by jaszplus12(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2018
great write up and I'm happy you enjoyed your stay too.
I was posted to ebonyi and even. though I was averse to going there I made lots of friends for life...it's all about attitude and if you carry one pls let it be a good one!
cheers ...
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by Mhyketh(m): 11:30am On Apr 12, 2018
my experience was in ngaski, the border village to niger state... And i can it was crazier.
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by Omobada(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2018
All I see here is a good, brilliant,skilled and intelligent writer who is making or could make huge cash,enough of it, in freelancing if discoverd himself early.
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2018
opinion poll..Hausa this Hausa that.... I'm reading comments...
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by Qasim6(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2018
I also served in Kebbi state (dinrin daji precisely). The experience was awesome.
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by owunabastard: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2018
That is where I also served, very nice people and environment
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by Femistico(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
I also once served in the north but i had to redeploy after like 3-4months when i discovered that my life would never remain the same again if i stayed there long...no alcohol, no kpanshing, dnt undstnd there lang, they are very dirty..menh me and some frnds we met there move outta that area one by one, i was later posted to ibd.... Nothing like South abeg

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by Kennyfancy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Omo am still serving in Plateau state, all this thing u are saying is a lie, the worst place to serve is in the north,, Even inside camp the officials will advise u to relocate,, the north is 100 years backward

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by Maycher(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
I visited Kebbi sometime last year, I spent 3 months there(Malisa, Gwandu LGA). Aside the lack of social events and the boredom, I enjoyed my stay and I actually still do miss the place.
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by Ikemefuna44: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
I was hoping to read where you nailed one Hausa girl, or at least one female Corps Member. That would have been the best spice to your banal story.
Anyone else thinking like me should hit my like button....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by eneojoedu(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:
"In the Northern Nigeria"...don't tell me you actually graduated from a university in Nigeria.
get the message and f*ck off. as if you're perfect

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by nasiest(m): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Proudly kebbite and proudly from zuru emirate council. We're the most friendly people in the whole of nigeria. Ilele!
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by missterious(f): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mightyify:
NYSC: Six (6) Reasons why you should not serve in the North

Any prospective Corp member who wants to have a wonderful service year, learn some skills, and have an opportunity of landing himself a good job, Core northern states should be last in your list. I'm not saying that serving in the North is entirely a bad idea, No! But you're better off serving in other geo political zones than core Northern States.

Note: the following reasons are my personal opinions and observations while serving in the North. I might be wrong though, and it can be argued too. Let's go....

No.1==Lack of Good PPAs:-

Due to shortage of qualified teachers in the North, 95% of corpers are deployed to schools as teachers with most of these schools located in the rural areas. This means onces you are posted to the North, there is a good chances of you ending up in one of these villages except you bribe some Nysc officials in camp to be posted to town. Trust me living in these villages is not easy ranging from epileptic power supply, language barrier, scarcity of water etc.

No.2= Things are not as cheap as you they told you:-

Yes! The only things you can buy cheap in the North are foodstuffs like cow meat, tomatoes, onions and yam. Every other thing goes almost same price you would get it in other states. Fish, Rice, beans, groundnut oil(not locally made), indomie, red oil, provisions, Garri, etc are sold the same price as in other states. In fact, you will buy rice cheaper in Abakiliki than in the North. Don't sell your future because of plate of food.

No.3=Having another source of Income apart from your alawee is difficult:-

I have read tales on how corpers organized private lessons and venture in other business to augument income but that's very hard in the North due to their attitude towards education, nobody might patronize you if you organize private lessons and most private schools in the City already have extra moral classes included in their school activities. Business kwanu? Don't even go there because you won't even stand a chance, an hausa man is ready to sell goods with just 40naira and also offer his services way cheaper than you.

No.4=Insecurity:-

Most Northern States are underpoliced! There are no enough presence of police and other security agents to protect you incase of any crisis. This is why there are lots casualties recorded anytime crisis broke out, Because before security agents will mobilize and arrival at the scene alot of damages has been done already. Anybody who served in any northern states can attest to this, you rarely see policemen unlike what we have in the south.

No.5=Accommodation Problem:-

Most Schools and ministries have no accommodation for you once you're posted to the Capital cities of Northern States. Yes! OYO is your case. Same problem that's also being suffered by corpers serving in Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt. A good self contained apartment in Kano City is rented almost same amount with the ones in Ibadan, addo ekiti, calabar, Enugu, Uyo , owerri etc.

Note: If you're posted to the village, you are most likely to be provided with accommodation, I think this is also done nearly in all states. Corpers serving in my village have accommodation free too.

No.6=Less hope of getting ratained in your PPA:-

This one needs no explanation since you are most likely to be posted to the village, you will get tired of the place before your POP, so retaining you is out of the picture even if they do, you will gladly reject the offer.

Other reasons worth mentioning include: Harsh Weather, Lack of Social Activities, language barrier, etc.

The only problem here exclusive to the north is number one.
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by missterious(f): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
I just passed out today from Kano State. The weather is the main reason I can't settle down here. I loved everything else about here, including the fact that my PPA was in a rural area. We had water and electricity and it wasn't rowdy. I hate noise.

I was able to save because my PPA paid me and I didn't have to spend too much on food and flexing. Lol

I'm glad I didn't redeploy. If you're posted to the north and nothing is tying you down where you are, it's always a good idea to try new things.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by Rapsino(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Op I can relate. I also serve in kebbi state. Same set with u dou.. Same experience cos one of them asked me to check his account and believe me the money was more than 2 million. I was speechless judging by the way he dressed. I was posted to suru. I became so popular they didn't want me go. Everything was free for me due to my popularity. The story was fun. My name and PIC was written bold in d SCH. I will one day visit them cos I really love them.
tecnolad:
My service year experience can be related to the processes involved in the making of gold, which we all love - from fire to glitters.

Oh! Pardon my ill manners. My name is Aruleba Damilare Olamide, an ex Kebbi State corp member Batch B, 2016).

Just like every prospective corp member whose call up letter points to the Northern part of Nigeria, I was torn apart. "Kebbi State! Of all the states in Nigeria! How many ancestors did I offend!" I screamed, as I quickly searched out the Nigerian map on my Android smartphone. I had never been so serious reading the Nigerian map before.

Knowing that I would have to travel to the extreme of Nigeria made me wish I was dreaming, but reality was so adamant that it wouldn't give way for my dream wishes to come true.

Without wasting time, I ransacked the internet, looking for other "ill-fated" protective corp members like myself to be travel partners with. With luck on my side, I found many Whatsapp groups and I was quick to make friends. The mobilization countdown began.

Fast forwarded to the day I had to leave for camp, I woke up as early as 4am (as if I even slept. Lol). I was on an emotional merry-go-round that had happiness and sadness seating on different seats - Yay! I'm going to camp! - at Kebbi state? Oh no!

Funny enough, I never got on the same bus with those friends I made from Whatsapp; I found other PCMs on the bus I was and we all told our sad stories.

The journey to Kebbi was so far that if not that I saw sand everywhere, I'd have asked the driver if he was driving us to heaven. We arrived at Niger State and I checked my map with a smile on my face. "Kebbi is next," I said loudly. I never knew what the miles ahead looked like.

My parents called me three times (with three hours between each time) and I replied their "where are you?" questions with "Niger State." At this point, I thought to sleep, but what I saw next put my sleeping faculty on caffeine. I saw a camel! I only saw them in books and on TV - I was so happy to see a live camel that I totally forgot that I couldn't feel my butts.

If Jackie Chan was on that vehicle, he'd be glad to have met a die-hard fan; I had practised all the styles he used in the drunken master because my butt and legs were numb.

After driving for hours, we arrived at Koko Besse, where we took another car to Dankingari. After about an hour now driving, we got the NYSC camp. Guys, this camp was so beautiful that I didn't think about all the travel stress I went through.

The three weeks I spent in the camp came and passed quicker than I thought and I had to go to my PPA. I was posted to Jega Local Government Area of Kebbi State.

I had a rough beginning, trying to blend with a totally different culture - the language; dos and don'ts; food ( After eating rice in Kebbi, it was like my anus lost its "hold" button - for three days, I visited the toilet more than I blinked). Did I tell you I drank more than 10 satchets of water everyday without peeing? It was hell.

Soon enough, things changed, gradually. Before I could say "Jack Robinson," I feel in love with that way of life that once disgusted me. Serving in the North soon became something I was proud to tell people about.

I was able to know that Hausas are hard working people - an average Hausa man has entrepreneurship tattooed on his mind. I enjoyed discussing with them because although most didn't go to school, they have a sound business mind.

Never judge a Hausa man by his looks, I was jaw-dropped when a 24-looking Hausa guy walked to me to help him check his balance on an ATM. That afternoon, I had just returned from my PPA and I was zombified and so hungry that my economics textbook looked like bread to me, so I had to use the ATM.

After waiting for a period of time that seemed like forever to me, with this guy in his torn clothes and slippers branded with "channel O's" almost having to read a "How to operate an ATM for Dummies" manual before he could use the machine.

Finally, he gave up, turning to me for help. "Mai gida, balance" was all he said to me, which I clearly understood. Without wasting time, I asked for his pin and I clicked on the "check balance" option. What I saw almost made me exclaim. He had 1,546,000 (not made up) in his account . It was like I received an OTA respect update for him, because I had just 10,000 naira in my account, but I looked like I could buy him.

**back to the story*

I attended RCCF and NCCF and these fellowship put my music life on steroids. Just like myself, I met music thespians in both fellowships and this exposed me to a whole new level of cool, musically.

I soon made a Hausa friend who had the passion to learn the English Language, and since I'd love to learn the Hausa language too, we brought the barter system back to life. This brought me more fun, because to some extent, I could understand it when Hausas communicated.

Things are so cheap that at times, I spent only hundred naira to prepare stew. Oh! About stew, I was taught to cook by some other female Corp members who didn't want me to end my life as a junkie. I was posted along side 9 ladies to my lodge, and they were wonderful to me. They thought me so many kitchen-related stuff.

Kebbi State was more than I had imagined; aside from the really hot weather that made me and every other corp member sleep outside at times (which we loved because we got to share stories), Kebbi was altogether awesome.

I never regretted serving in the North because it brought me many blessings. I had out-of-the-world experiences.

If you got posted to the North, don't feel bad. Seize every opportunity when you get there. Also, relate with the people. Some look like they are poor, but they are connected to the people in power. You never know what form that help you need may take.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by Rapsino(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kebbi state is a good place to serve. I was favoured in that land. I got a business idea there and I will implement it in due time.
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by pelumi111: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
hadjipapiey:
OK
Your write up isn't much different from mine..

The journey to jigawa was a Nostagia kiss

currently serving in jigawa. Batch B stream 1tho..... in summary jigawa is a very peaceful state
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by LordsBattleAxe(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
kilokeys:
cool .. u should write a book.

much later.

i served in Taraba in 2011. kept a diary. will write a book in 2020.
what's hindering u from writing one now?.. The best time to start is always d present
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by hadjipapiey(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
pelumi111:

currently serving in jigawa. Batch B stream 1tho..... in summary jigawa is a very peaceful state

I served in Birnin kudu in 2010..

Then I used to take Sule lamido's grand children extra classes in his residence *forgotten that town close to Birnin kudu*
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by lascodii(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
You are cute Very handsome Baba for the girls
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by Ehinjuola: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
tecnolad:

**back to the story*

interesting.... love to serve in northern part also.

2 Likes

Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by sartorius(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Get vaccinated against Meningitis, if you are in Lagos and need assistance kindly text 09073048987
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by Fidelismaria: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
undecided

This is what happens when you spend all your life confine to a region

Travel out of your region they will not hear

They prefer to sch in one region all their life

Then they get posted to other regions and you see them looking like a lost sheep asking which bus to take

Nonsense

Anyways good thing you adapted fast

TRAVEL RIGHT AND SEE THE WORLD RIGHT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW IF YOU NEVER GO
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by Deziem(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nice piece and well articulated.
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by nnamdiosu(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
hadjipapiey:
OK
Your write up isn't much different from mine..

The journey to jigawa was a Nostagia kiss

Kindly share
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by TRACYPETER755(f): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
interesting experience
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by nnamdiosu(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
By 2020 you'll write a boook about your NYSC experience in 2011. Make sure it's for your family member's consumption
Chai smiley my chest o....smiley
Re: My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria by kilokeys(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
LordsBattleAxe:
what's hindering u from writing one now?.. The best time to start is always d present

i am not writing for nysc.. i wanna put together an autobiography from chidhood to mid-life. since some of its documented in drafts, i cannot possibly forget

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Reform NYSC, Float Special Bank For Youths / Lost And Found NYSC Certificate / Before You Head To Camp As A Corper In Nigeria: Read This Urgently!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.