Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Former Governor's Daughter Is A Famous African Horror Author In Britain! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Governor's Daughter Is A Famous African Horror Author In Britain! (865 Views)

The White Man Who Came To Marry A Governor's Daughter Is Dead / Iyabo Ojo Shares Photos Of Her Daughter: "When Your Daughter Is Hotter Than You" / Top5 World Famous African Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Governor's Daughter Is A Famous African Horror Author In Britain! by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 12, 2018
I was surprised to discover that the daughter of the late chief C.C Onoh, the late former governor of old Anambra State, who is also the father of Bianca Ojukwu, is a famous author of African Horror books in Britain. Her name is Nuzo Onoh. As an Igbo woman, this made me very proud as we now have another esteemed daughter after Chimamanda Ngozi who is flying the Igbo flag for us abroad. In fact, this lady is called the Queen of African Horror and having just finished reading one of her books, Unhallowed Graves, I challenge anyone else to claim that title. Here is an interview I just watched on youtube about her work - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2kl_A0ZXc

So, brothers and sisters, I encourage you to read one of her books and see the amazing talent we have in Igboland! God is good!

Re: Former Governor's Daughter Is A Famous African Horror Author In Britain! by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 12, 2018
Hello. Pls if u moved by the spirit to help someone today, please I really need assistance to pay for my rent that is expiring on the 20th of April 2018. It's 25k no amount is too small. Send donations to 6171828068...... Fidelity bank savings account. Thanks and may God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Former Governor's Daughter Is A Famous African Horror Author In Britain! by IGBOMRS: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2018
I am first person that report this, not yourself because I know it is Bianca Ojukwu sister when I see the video myself so you are not the first person that see this and know that Nuzo Onoh is Bianca Ojukwu sister. It is me even so we give thanks to God for the way our Igbo sisters are doing in abroad
Re: Former Governor's Daughter Is A Famous African Horror Author In Britain! by IGBOMRS: 2:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
IFEOMA123:
I was surprised to discover that the daughter of the late chief C.C Onoh, the late former governor of old Anambra State, who is also the father of Bianca Ojukwu, is a famous author of African Horror books in Britain. Her name is Nuzo Onoh. As an Igbo woman, this made me very proud as we now have another esteemed daughter after Chimamanda Ngozi who is flying the Igbo flag for us abroad. In fact, this lady is called the Queen of African Horror and having just finished reading one of her books, Unhallowed Graves, I challenge anyone else to claim that title. Here is an interview I just watched on youtube about her work - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2kl_A0ZXc

So, brothers and sisters, I encourage you to read one of her books and see the amazing talent we have in Igboland! God is good!

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Not Spending Davido’s Money” – Sophia Momodu / Bbnaija: Nokia Presents N1 Million To Rico Swavey (photo) / Temi Otedola Anxious Over Her Masters Exam [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.