Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m (4195 Views)

Pontiac Vibe 2009 In Abuja, Clean Tokunbo / Abuja - Clean 2002 Mazda 626 For Sale. Now N850k Negotiable / Abuja Clean Toyota Collora 2009 For Sale For N1.6m Negotiable SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 3:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Direct tokunboh 2009 with duty

Distress sales, Formica finish, clean title, alloy rims, fabric seats.

Price: 2.6m

Call: 08034470310

1 Like

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 3:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Avail

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 3:42am On Apr 12, 2018
Available

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by Cosplay: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2018
uyplus:
Direct tokunboh 2009 with duty

Distress sales, Formica finish, clean title, alloy rims, fabric seats.

Price: 2.6m

Call: 08034470310

Can't make That claim without a clear photo of the VIN stamp.
Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2018
Cosplay:

Can't make That claim without a clear photo of the VIN stamp.

Just lookatew! You just come online to bash on pages. When my buyers come they will verify it for themselves.
Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by Cosplay: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2018
uyplus:

Just lookatew! You just come online to bash on pages. When my buyers come they will verify it for themselves.

If you dont have enough confidence in your vehicle and your claims to provide the VIN with the rest of the photos and the description, then do not claim clean title.

Simple.

As for requiring parties to physically show up before the VIN is made available, the time when that would be acceptable is coming to an end.

Continue.

5 Likes

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2018
Cosplay:

If you dont have enough confidence in your vehicle and your claims to provide the VIN with the rest of the photos and the description, then do not claim clean title.

Simple.

As for requiring parties to physically show up before the VIN is made available, the time when that would be acceptable is coming to an end.

Continue.

Dude Bleep off of my page! Prospective clients are calling, ok! Goons like you who can't afford a salvaged car, let alone a clean titled car are the first to jump on people's page! Arsehole

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by Cosplay: 9:42am On Apr 12, 2018
uyplus:

Dude Bleep off of my page! Prospective clients are calling, ok! Goons like you who can't afford a salvaged car, let alone a clean titled car are the first to jump on people's page! Arsehole

You're the senseless piece of trash.

Isn't this even a cars45 junker?

Silly idiot

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2018
Cosplay:

You're the senseless piece of trash.

Isn't this even a cars45 junker?

Silly idiot

Well I don't blame you. You can hide behind your keypads to type just anything. You can't say this to me in person, because I will fracture your jaw bone! I will send you to an orthopedic surgeon. If you live in Abuja, pls call me and link up with me so I prove to you that I am a man of my words!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by Cosplay: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2018
uyplus:

Well I don't blame you. You can hide behind your keypads to type just anything. You can't say this to me in person, because I will fracture your jaw bone! I will send you to an orthopedic surgeon. If you live in Abuja, pls call me and link up with me so I prove to you that I am a man of my words!

Oh please GTFOH with your silly ass threats and bullshit.

7 Likes

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by Cosplay: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Silly fool threatening physical violence because he knows he has no logical reasoning or commonsense left.

Clown

3 Likes

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by Cosplay: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2018
If you get mind for this 'clean' car post the VIN. If you dont STFU.
Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by Cosplay: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Cars45 or not, youre an Uncouth ill mannered religious bigoted dolt.

Come at me with personal attacks, and I will repay the favour.
Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by Gentlevin: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2018
Hahahahahahaha see someone that is selling also threatening to break someone's bones.......is that how u will break your customers bone if after inspecting the vehicle and ends up not buying it?......

Don't mistakenly break the "bone" of that car ooo thinking its cosplays bone u are breaking ooooo..

Hehehehehehehehehehe

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2018
Gentlevin:
Hahahahahahaha see someone that is selling also threatening to break someone's bones.......is that how u will break your customers bone if after inspecting the vehicle and ends up not buying it?......

Don't mistakenly break the "bone" of that car ooo thinking its cosplays bone u are breaking ooooo..

Hehehehehehehehehehe

He isn't a customer! I have read a lots of his posts calling people out and making silly comments on people's posts.

1 Like

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2018
Clean title VIN

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by aninweze(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thank you for posting VIN.
Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
aninweze:
Thank you for posting VIN.

Thanks man. Clean title only
Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by tempex88(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Sweetest corolla....happy sales

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
tempex88:
Sweetest corolla....happy sales

Thanks man
Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by ehissi(m): 4:00am On Apr 13, 2018
Cosplay:

Bia cosplay, have you confirmed if it is clean or dirty title now? Because a while ago you called out the OP ooooooo undecided

Abi this guy don follow Buhari go London?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
ehissi:

Bia cosplay, have you confirmed if it is clean or dirty title now? Because a while ago you called out the OP ooooooo undecided

Abi this guy don follow Buhari go London?

I still de wait am. Shebi I don put am? Is he a customer? No! Can he afford it? No! Is he an e-warrior? Yes! I was even thinking that if I put it up, he will put a call to me for us to deal, but sadly he didn't do that!

3 Likes

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Cosplay:

VIN checker. Your data don finish?

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by sauceEEP(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lol @ vin checker... grin
Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by computerglobal(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Gentlevin:

Hehehehehehehehehehe

grin grin grin grin
Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by chccho(m): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
uyplus:

I still de wait am. Shebi I don put am? Is he a customer? No! Can he afford it? No! Is he an e-warrior? Yes! I was even thinking that if I put it up, he will put a call to me for us to deal, but sadly he didn't do that!

Dont mind the useless lost e-dog...
Barking all over the internet like a mad dog. Money to buy car e no get, money to buy data nko mba, he is sitting beside his neighbours flat sharing their data and coming online to form stupid voltron. The guy no get work o, yeye oshi. One day will be one day them go catch this guy beat sense into him head

5 Likes

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by chccho(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cosplay:

Oga "FIN checker" we are still waiting for u to check this vin abi data don finish? Make i send u 10mb so u go fit reply grin
Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
chccho:

Dont mind the useless lost e-dog...
Barking all over the internet like a mad dog. Money to buy car e no get, money to buy data nko mba, he is sitting beside his neighbours flat sharing their data and coming online to form stupid voltron. The guy no get work o, yeye oshi. One day will be one day them go catch this guy beat sense into him head

Leave am. Just follow his posts, he goes out to mess people's pages up. Goes to people's car posts, copies copart sticker numbers and then uploads it on the OPs page. Has he ever bought and sold a car online? Even if this car was a salvaged car, how many Nigerians are buoyant enough to afford a clean titled car?

1 Like

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
Cosplay:

VIN warrior.. No data? Buy 10mb worth of data na.
Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by chccho(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
uyplus:

Leave am. Just follow his posts, he goes out to mess people's pages up. Goes to people's car posts, copies copart sticker numbers and then uploads it on the OPs page. Has he ever bought and sold a car online? Even if this car was a salvaged car, how many Nigerians are buoyant enough to afford a clean titled car?

The guy needs serious flogging..
Useless frustrated,pauper i
Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by uyplus(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
chccho:

The guy needs serious flogging..
Useless frustrated,pauper i

Yh. It's bad. A salvage title car isn't even necessarily a bad car. People buy and fix it in the US still. To think that this guy goes about ridiculing people's posts is annoying and appalling! If you meet this guy in person, he might just be one keke riding mugu.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD Abuja: Clean title Tokunbo 2009 Toyota Corolla S With Duty @2.6m by geezonaire1415(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
this page is more entertaining than big brother naija. pls wen is season 2 coming out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015 Model Lexus Gx460 Toks Full Option Selling Cheap And Fast / I Need A Car Btw 250k And 300k Asap / 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4x4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.