Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer (24589 Views)

Salaries Of South-West Obas Before Independence (Pictured) / Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Maj196(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2018
So masquerade cannot drink beer and cool off in peace again undecided

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by kay7: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2018
21st Century Masquerade
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by phemmyfour: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Jezzzu! This is scary sha...What if behind that masquerade is a serial killer undecided?
That custume is sacred, can't be worn by just anybody
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by talk2rotman(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2018
nairalandaddict:
Seun I am not too happy with you, to be honest I am disappointed, 2009 when I signed up on Nairaland (not with this account).
This forum used to be a place where you post questions and challenges and intelligent people would come and profer solutions.

I mean the days when this site could match international sites like Quora.com. I remember that foreigners used to read Nairaland, but this day its now a dumping site for all sort of junks.

I urge Seun and all the moderators here to think back and ask themself questions about why this forum was created.

Nairaland can be great again.

you are damn right bro...but let's take a look from the other end....back then ..reasonable things happen... but now....unreasonable things has become the order of the day and u can't expect SEUN to be forming fake news just to be reasonable. look at d likes of BBN....its unreasonable but news must trend on it. and again...the level of hardship and poverty and aggression In the country right now...only comical news could do some good.
though I share In your view anyway...the moderators should seek for a way of balancing between the insanity happenings around the much expected sensibility needed here

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by kaykay1980: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2018
nairalandaddict:
Seun I am not too happy with you, to be honest I am disappointed, 2009 when I signed up on Nairaland (not with this account).
This forum used to be a place where you post questions and challenges and intelligent people would come and profer solutions.

I mean the days when this site could match international sites like Quora.com. I remember that foreigners used to read Nairaland, but this day its now a dumping site for all sort of junks.

I urge Seun and all the moderators here to think back and ask themself questions about why this forum was created.

You just spoke my mind; I signed first in 2005 and then Nairaland was like the pride of a Nation when it comes to information.But today it is all about ....... . Please can we get back our Nairaland back?

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Asquare49(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2018
The real HERO
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by adecz: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2018
shocked cool cool cool

I think say masquerade na spirit.

Spirit dey drink or chop?? Lolz grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Nevamind: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2018
THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY grin grin

Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by ipobarecriminals: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2018
good 4 meme
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Xisnin(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Josephjnr:
Hahahahaha! Our father didn't present masquerades like this. I miss the days of masquerades like wonder masquerade(akwujane),anuka,night masquerade(otekwe) etc.. Those were the days when magic was alive and strong.

Those were the days of ignorance.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by sirgalahad26(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Guapismo:
I just laugh when people tell me that these masquerades are spirits.

and that they come out from anthills(igbo mythology)

yoruba people will say they're heavenly beings(ara orun) believe that until u see where police humble masquerade!grin gringrin
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Troublemaker007(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Jezzzu! This is scary sha...What if behind that masquerade is a serial killer undecided?

You see what America serial killer movies have done to your life cheesy
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by hamzyluv(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2018
nero2face:
Na Enugu state masquerade be this, they're just for fun, no juju is attached, older men don't participate much, it's for youths, they can drink beer for Africa, they can flog even their best friend, all na play play, them go pursue girls enter bedroom sometimes, grin grin grin
Enugu , anambra or ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Yankiss(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Ask them o! The world has changed. A terrorist with bomb? A herdsman with his things? Well, I think these can only parade in localities where the masquerades and pathfinders are well known. Other than that they pose a serious threat.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by youngsahito(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
The gods are tasty!
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Opoki(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orubebe01:
I guess the gods needs some alcoholgrin

I know thins particular spot, it's around umunze, anambra state.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
nairalandaddict:

I can bet more than a hundred nairalander has posted this same thing since the past few years, but for some reasons best known to seun, he has refused to heed these advices. I guess he prefers quantity over quality as his account must be smiling. Even its now some sort of joke to La.lasticlala to push EVERY topic about snake to FP.

Another problem I have with NL is the interface and features almost remains the same since inception of the site. The smileys are terribly boring, he has refused to upgrade the forum to look better

I hope seun would listen to his members.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by J2381: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orubebe01:
What a way to advertise Hero Lager. I guess the masquerade likes heroes. grin

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
He needed a chiiled beer after the day's hustle grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Orubebe01:
Orubebe might be needing a chilled beer as well. 9ja hot no be small. D gods sef gats cool-off

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Nathaniel79(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
nero2face:
Na Enugu state masquerade be this, they're just for fun, no juju is attached, older men don't participate much, it's for youths, they can drink beer for Africa, they can flog even their best friend, all na play play, them go pursue girls enter bedroom sometimes, grin grin grin
That should be Oriokpa of Nsukka I guess??

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Josephjnr(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Xisnin:

Those were the days of ignorance.

You forget that our wcurrent achievement is possible as a result of the actions of our ancestors.
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by youngsahito(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
The gods are thirsty
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Asabary1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Abio
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by ymaruf01: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
masquerade on point
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
nairalandaddict:

Are u high or hi ?
Re: Masquerade Pictured Drinking Beer by Assassin101: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
methinks that is NwaAmaikpe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erediauwa Crowned 39th Oba Of Benin / Nigeria Is Blessed With Culture.. Some Beautiful Traditional Marriage Pictures / Can You Tell A Nigerian By Their Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.