Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents (57624 Views)

Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth / Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you a goat. I really thought you already knew.

Bastard

Greatzeus:

So what? There is always a first time to everything. You have you see a self driven car before
Why can't you people just be real for once in your miserable life,must you always form what you are not? angry

1 Like

Re: Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
both parents died four years ago,and he was born without their consent in a very unconventional process. mind you, before he was conceived, there was legal tussle between d two families.so tell Me how is dis ethical.if dem born u Dis way,you go like am

grin grin grin Epp me ask am o grin grin grin

You're funny BTW
Re: Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents by thinkmoney(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
imagine how d boy would feel .its totally unethical
a life was given a chance. a lineage was allowed to continue. and you say its unethical? my brother, train your mind to be liberal and learn to see that God has put in our power ability to do a lot of things here on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents by elenungboro: 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
RogueX:
cheesy

'He's always smiling. His eyes are like my daughter's, but he looks more like his dad,' new grandmother Hu Xingxian, told the state-run newspaper.

Thought they all look alike.

Hmm, you have tried.
Re: Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents by judgedredd22(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy

Hahahahaa..

I have no plans to freeze my own eggs sha wink I still wanna experience that unprotected rough, crazy & wild sex grin

Re: Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
both parents died four years ago,and he was born without their consent in a very unconventional process. mind you, before he was conceived, there was legal tussle between d two families.so tell Me how is dis ethical.if dem born u Dis way,you go like am

How is it without their consent? They planned to have a surrogate give birth to their child but they died. The clinic would have used their frozen embryos for another couple or left it to die away but the grandparents wanted somebody to be their children's progeny. Sometimes y'all don't even understand but just rush to comment undecided
Re: Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

You're funny BTW

He's dumb that's what he is and you're the dumbest for supporting such an outright show of ignorance
Re: Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents by texazzpete(m): 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:

The parents consented to have their embryos extracted. It's not a 'very unconventional process'. Implanting a fertilized embryo in a surrogate is a not an obscure process.

There was no 'legal tussle' between both families. You apparently have issues comprehending simple written English.

Obainoneandonly:
.so tell Me how is dis ethical.if dem born u Dis way,you go like am

"You would not have been alive if we didn't go through this process. Do you regret your own birth and life?"

This is an extremely daft point you just made.

ADENIKETINA2015:

You're funny BTW

Birds of the same feather. Shameful.
Re: Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents by Makschinchin: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Josephjnr:
This is what I call miracle.... No be Christian miracle o

And you call yourself Joseph cry
Re: Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents by temi1526: 2:38am On Apr 13, 2018
God is great. I wish the child a good life.

Make your time your money click on this link and register: http://abomoney.club/4707691032081/
Re: Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=66656051][/quote]

undecided

Dont act like u forgot..ur the one who taught me all about these craziness grin
Re: Tiantian: Chinese Baby Born 4 Years After The Death Of The Parents by Melissa16: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
am a conservative, and I believe God should b d only one DAT create .not human
I pray you never have to be the position were you have no other choice but to do IVF. Do you think people who do it, do it for fun? What about people who gives birth only through operation? Since you're against science making life better I hope, you don't drink medicine when your sick. Madam/oga .be careful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) / Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb / SM Ahmadu: Navy Officer Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Absconds In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.