Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Top 10 Prettiest Celebrities That Are Smart And Awesome - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 Prettiest Celebrities That Are Smart And Awesome (1242 Views)

PHOTOS: Female Celebrities At 2018 AMVCA / What Male Celebrities Wore To AMVCA 2018 (Photos) / Meet The Meta Seller And Awesome! This Is So Funny And Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Prettiest Celebrities That Are Smart And Awesome by irisflora1990(f): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2018
These are the prettiest ladies alive, from yesterday and years past, featuring Kate Beckinsale, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and more.Watch their exclusive photos and read their stories.

Check More: http://impelreport.com/top-10-celebrities-smart-awesome-impelreport/

Re: Top 10 Prettiest Celebrities That Are Smart And Awesome by katemaribell: 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
Thanks for the interesting info! I have a keen interest in celebrity culture and thoroughly enjoy following the vibrant lives of public figures. Recently, I came across Utahjaz through the platform where I can learn more here , and I must say, she is a remarkable individual. Her captivating personality shines through in her photos, and I find great delight in watching her content.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See What Saga And Nini Were Caught Doing During Saturday Party / The KUJU'S Again ! / A Movie Preview(watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.