Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Want To Learn How To Start BLogging or make money through blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Learn How To Start BLogging or make money through blogging (297 Views)

Which Is Better To Start In 2022: Blogging Or Youtube / Blogging Or Vlogging: Which Is More Advisable? / Blogging Or Youtube Channels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Learn How To Start BLogging or make money through blogging by lonyskid: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2018
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

STEPS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

1.BLOGGING

2.AFFILIATE MRKETING

3.MINI IMPORTATION

4.MARKETING

5.SURVEYS

6.BUYING AND SELLING

IN THIS ARTICLE I WILL BE DWELLING MUCH ON BLOGGING

TO START A BLOG YOU MUST BE:

1. DETERMINED: Determination means the quality of mind which reaches conculsion that a decision must be done despite all odds.in blogging you must note that you don’t just start to earn immediately you venture into it is a gradual process and requires a high degree of determination

2. Perseverance: You must persevere all sort of discouragement opposition from friends,family and foes or failure and continue quest for more having noted that thestarting may seem rough but the ending is smooth

3.Avoiding procrastination: In blogging every seconds matters a lot to gaining traffic into your blog so you must avoid the spirit of procrastination,shun prosponing or delaying things

4. Devotion: You must be fully devoted to you blog not being lazy to write post and not being a procrastinator and blogging about what you most appreciate and have much interest in and knowledge about

5. Hardworking: You must be very hardworking to start blogging because blogging is not an easy way to make money you have to work work and work very seriously. Someone once asked me “what is the difference between blogging and yahoo scam business are they not the same”. Then I replied saying “in blogging you work for what you get unlike in yahoo were you prove to people you are what you are not and are not the same in any circumstances”

Having noted all this you will ask how do I start blogging what arethe requirements?

REQUIREMENTS FOR BLOGGING

Here are the things you need to have before you decide to start a blog

-Mobile phone or laptop (both is advisable)

-Data connection {the best nework and the fastest network provider in your locality)

-Choosing the best platform for blogging

-what is blogging platform?

Blogging platforms are websites were you start your blog for example,blogger,wordpress,and etc,which provides you with primary domain. In this article we will be dwelling mostly on blogger and wordpess blogging platform…

-which is the best platform for blogging,wordpress or blogger?

Blogger-this platform provides you with an extension domain of ..com,provides you unlimited blogging space.you are free to monetize your website by google adsense and you can add additional affiliate marketing codes which are mostly javascript to you websites,also free themes are availabe,you also use templates

Wordpress-this platorm provides your with limited space,you cannot monetize your website without you registering for the paid plans which are usually in dollars,you get an extension of . ,you cannot add codes to the website because here you use plug ins unlike in blogger where you use templates.

With these you can choose your best and preferred blogging platforms,but I will recommend blogger for those that has small knowledge of blogging and wants to earn as fast as possible without much payment,but for those that are new to blogging and has money to invest I will recommend .

-Determined what you want to blog about and have interest in for example:teaching people on what you know about e.g ngentreprenuer,business,travelling details, latest news e.g lindaikejiblog,naij.com and so on

for more visit www.yourviralgist.com.ng
or contact me onn whatsapp:09093059653
or email us at lonilawal942@gmail.com
or admin@yourviralgist.com.ng
we also do paid and free tutorials

(1) (Reply)

Key Reasons To Choose MTH 1 Dollar Hosting Services / Winthrills Network Investment. / Federal Polytechnic Offa Nd Part-time Admission Form For 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.