Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Discovery: Touch And Follow MLM Sponsoring Formula - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Discovery: Touch And Follow MLM Sponsoring Formula (618 Views)

Touch And Pay Wins $50,000 Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2022 / Boost Your Twitter Presence, Drop Your Handles And Follow. Let's Follow You / Paint Production procedures, quantity of raw material required and color formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discovery: Touch And Follow MLM Sponsoring Formula by pakpan89(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2018
I will tell you what to tell your prospects/any prospect - THE TRUTH THAT WILL HAPPEN - and they will instantly invest in your MLM company and join you to do the business without quitting it forever. 100% GUARANTEED: For example, use the formula on any ten prospects, atleast 5-8 of them will instantly join the business. Interested? Contact me.
Re: Discovery: Touch And Follow MLM Sponsoring Formula by aieromon(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Don't you have family members,neighbors,friends to partake in your guaranteed strategy?
Re: Discovery: Touch And Follow MLM Sponsoring Formula by pakpan89(m): 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
aieromon:
Don't you have family members,neighbors,friends to partake in your guaranteed strategy?
Broh, we are talking to entrepreneurs here please
Re: Discovery: Touch And Follow MLM Sponsoring Formula by aieromon(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
pakpan89:
Broh, we are talking to entrepreneurs here please

Don't you have family and friends that will benefit from your ideas? They will benefit more from your ideas than milking total strangers.

Remember that charity begins at home undecided

3 Likes

Re: Discovery: Touch And Follow MLM Sponsoring Formula by pakpan89(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2018
aieromon:

Don't you have family and friends that will benefit from your ideas? They will benefit more from your ideas than milking total strangers.

Remember that charity begins at home undecided
You know what? I went to your profile and I saw you selling scrap used phones. I think you have family members. Why don't you sell the phones to them. They would benefit more than strangers. Charity begins from home. Cocoa nut head. Okokoro. You want to compare scrap phones with intellectual property. Olodo. You can get scrap phones but you cannot get intellectual property. slowpoke.
Re: Discovery: Touch And Follow MLM Sponsoring Formula by aieromon(m): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2018
Caveat Emptor

Sorry,I'm here for the ignorant people who will see this thread and fall for your scam. Sell the strategy to your family and friends so that all of you can be millionaires and billionaires.

Simple!!

1 Like

Re: Discovery: Touch And Follow MLM Sponsoring Formula by pakpan89(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Fellow Network Marketers, keep on calling in. Welcome.
Re: Discovery: Touch And Follow MLM Sponsoring Formula by pakpan89(m): 9:56am On Jun 14, 2018
I will tell you what to tell your prospects/any prospect - THE TRUTH THAT WILL HAPPEN - and they will instantly invest in your MLM company and join you to do the business without quitting it forever. 100% GUARANTEED: For example, use the formula on any ten prospects, atleast 5-8 of them will instantly join the business. Interested? Contact me.
Re: Discovery: Touch And Follow MLM Sponsoring Formula by pakpan89(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Get this formula. Get instant conversion
Re: Discovery: Touch And Follow MLM Sponsoring Formula by pakpan89(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2018
90% conversion rate.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Bread Bakery Business / Suggest A Product / How To Increase Sales Through Facebook Marketplace With Mlmdeals.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.