Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Beware Of Fake Company Bsd Touch Of Qatar Www.bsdtouch.com And Www.dohavisa.com - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware Of Fake Company Bsd Touch Of Qatar Www.bsdtouch.com And Www.dohavisa.com (1059 Views)

If You Travel By Air A Lot, Beware Of Over Friendly Chatty Seat Neighbours. / I Got A Job Offer In Commercial Bank Of Qatar, Is It Advisable To Go / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Company Bsd Touch Of Qatar Www.bsdtouch.com And Www.dohavisa.com by ajongs(m): 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dear All,
Some few weeks ago,I made a post regarding a job offer to me a company named BSD Tourch with the website www.bsdtouch.com. I want to categorically declared to you all that this company is FAKE and does not exist. They are pure scammers and fraudster. My own personal findings about their website revealed. Please be careful of this Job Scammers,The will offer you a job with a conditional offer letters that will mandate you to procure and funds your visa prosessing and flight ticket yourself and they will direct you to another website domain registered by them named www.dohavisa.com where you will be prompted to pay for the visa and flight ticket processing right on their that website.

I have made my research regarding the website www.bsdtouch.com and can you imagine a company that has been existed for the past 15 years just put up a website 2 months ago,the age of their website is just 2 months old, with very less appearances online. When they first contacted meand asked me to join their Facebook page, they have just 20 followers and immediately i raised an issue concerning the intergrity of thier comapany, they brought down the page or maybe they banned me from exposing them on the page.

General public should beware of this two website,They are have no job to offer you or no business at all whatsoever, they only care to scrap you off your hard earned money. Beware of www.bsdtouch.com and www.dohavisa.com , They are FAKE.

This is one of their number and thats where i was interviewed via whatsApp +97466839600

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident Minutes After Tweeting About It (photos) / 14 Most Beautiful Places In The World / Why Is UAE Visa Delayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.