Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) (43770 Views)

The Most Handsome Nairalander Celebrates His Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) / A Nairalander Is Celebrating His Birthday Today.. (pic) / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Don I hail oo.....
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lawalemi:
Who is this billionaire? Right here in my jungle, we don't know him.
Dangote, Otedola and Adenuga we know!
I was already wondering how the blogger calculated the billions

2 Likes

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by adims96(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
So anybody that makes few million is now addressed as billionaire??

1 Like

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nice humble unassuming guy, Happy 41st Birthday Obi..
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
Another celebration of mediocrity! Seems any young man that cuts corners and has some pocket change to throw around is automatically a "Billionaire" in Nigeria these days..... angry

Once you can command 2 million dollars in Nigeria you are already a billionaire by Nigerian standards grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by CyberWolf: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Happy Birthday my G, more winning ..
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by CyberWolf: 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

I was already wondering how the blogger calculated the billions
Do you know the worth of Just Cubana Abuja? .. Do you know how much they generate there every week? ... Men get money ooo ... Just imagine investing just $10k in ETH during ICO and was able to hold till recent December/January bull run, do you know how much you will make? ... No think am,men wey wise are making real money. Shine your eyes because we are in jet age and in case you forget, okpolo eyes no be open eye.

PS: Just go and price a plot of land in Wuse 2 Abuja (If you’re lucky to see one) and then come back make we yarn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
are you sure hes a biafran man? he looks so much like Yoruba
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
aalangel:

Wow....Ebere's husby...Ebere was my college mate.
You sha want to tell us that you are the wife of a billionaire's wife abi? okk ooooo. go and add it to your CV.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Grupo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Just ask how much his Pablo Cubbana in Lagos worths
Let me understand, is he the one that owns cubanna or the chief priest?
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lol. Instead of laying low after making your dirty drug money, you want to cast yourself. Ngwanu, as you no read Frank Lucas story, continue seeking cheap accolades.

Meanwhile op is really the most hardworking asslicker in nigeria. Kudos. grin
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by cchiagom(f): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
lilfreezy:
The way we abuse the word BILLIONAIRE ehn, the thing dey weak me. undecided

No be small billionaire, LOL
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Wealthandjobs: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
CyberWolf:
Do you know the worth of Just Cubana Abuja? .. Do you know how much they generate there every week? ... Men get money ooo ... Just imagine investing just $10k in ETH during ICO and was able to hold till recent December/January bull run, do you know how much you will make? ... No think am,men wey wise are making real money. Shine your eyes because we are in jet age and in case you forget, okpolo eyes no be open eye.

PS: Just go and price a plot of land in Wuse 2 Abuja (If you’re lucky to see one) and then come back make we yarn.
Hahaha!So you are not even his banker or auditor or a real estate expert and you want me to take your numbers seriously? All these things can be on bank loans or business partnership yet you conclude. To be an actual billionaire, you really need more than those things you listed and it's verifiable.This is not hating. Till that is done,he is a millionaire.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Grupo:

Let me understand, is he the one that owns cubanna or the chief priest?

Chief Priest is his loyal Boy grin
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by CyberWolf: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

Hahaha!So you are not even his banker or auditor or a real estate expert and you want me to take your numbers seriously? All these things can be on bank loans or business partnership yet you conclude. To be an actual billionaire, you really need more than those things you listed and it's verifiable.This is not hating. Till that is done,he is a millionaire.
Just like you said, it’s verifiaable so did have you verified all his investments to know if he is worth billions or not? Or are you one of those sanctimonious elements who believes huge wealth can only come from crimes or diabolical acts? ... Abeg I don’t have time for you. Stop hating, get your your ass out there and start hustling but stay away from crime because if you do the crime, you do the time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Grupo(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Chief Priest is his loyal Boy grin
Lol!
How come the loyal boy makes more noise than his boss.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Dhotseal(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Poverty na eim dey worry u.
Just be talking trash when he be making his billi..tons. Lol

ssogundele:
The third picture says it all- Don Pablo..... something is missing to complete it all. All these sudden billionaires littering our land with no tangible real sector companies or invention that is generating wealth. Don Pablo Escobar! Drugs and rituals!
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by introvertme: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
CyberWolf:

I had to login to reply this.

This the first time i'm seeing someone mention ico on nairaland.

Which one have you participated in this year ?
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Grupo:

Lol!
How come the loyal boy makes more noise than his boss.

Na Hype man na. It's part of the Hospitality awareness strategy

2 Likes

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Wealthandjobs:

Oga no vex but he is a billionaire.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by CyberWolf: 6:51am On Apr 13, 2018
introvertme:

I had to login to reply this.

This the first time i'm seeing someone mention ico on nairaland.

Which one have you participated in this year ?
Bluzelle, Medicalchain, Remme, currently in StopTheFakes grin Also got some Ontology from their airdrops cool
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2018
soberdrunk:
Another celebration of mediocrity! Seems any young man that cuts corners and has some pocket change to throw around is automatically a "Billionaire" in Nigeria these days..... angry

He started from scratch, a joint to a restaurant to a garden to a club then more clubs and more clubs and other businesses. I know him personally
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by aalangel(f): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
ChiefSweetus:

Mumu. When dem go famz your own horseband? Next thing now you go begin find ebere face. When she shun you as a famzing peasant, na to poison am or use juju finish work. See her mouth like college mate....

Wow...so much hatred for someone you don't know...so sad...with a husby and three kids....what else do i want? Or you think everybody on Nairaland is single? Anyways, God bless you...anything you sow, you'll reap.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by aalangel(f): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
deolu2000:

You sha want to tell us that you are the wife of a billionaire's wife abi? okk ooooo. go and add it to your CV.

That's the kinda stuff you add to your CV? undecided undecided
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by cheezy4real(m): 5:04am On Apr 14, 2018
Hbd , big bros. Many more strides to achieve. Age in Grace
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by introvertme: 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2018
CyberWolf:
Bluzelle, Medicalchain, Remme, currently in StopTheFakes grin Also got some Ontology from their airdrops cool

are you on any whatsapp airdrop group chat?
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by CyberWolf: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
introvertme:

are you on any whatsapp airdrop group chat?
no, I do join the telegram channel of any project I think is worth investing in.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
cremedelacreme:
Okpole 1 of Oba, I sight you bro. HBD to you my chairman.
Oba Ndi oma.. proudly Oba... Happy birthday Uncle obi
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2019
adims96:
So anybody that makes few million is now addressed as billionaire??

grin cheesy

You are not in their pocket so you never know
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) by bigboyobi(m): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2019
[s][/s]It is Crystal clear that some people commenting here have "slim fitted" brains. This guy showing off isn't even the sole owner of the cubana empire, (he is just a boy to the real owner) yet he shows off foolishly. Go check the real owner of the cubana empire; a gentle and handsome and responsible business-minded man who never shows off.

it is only in Nigeria, person go get 10,000 naira for account, yet spray over #8,000 naira at events just to receive cheap and worthless praises from the society, society that would laugh at them horribly when their show-off crumbles down tomorrow.

In other sane climes, say U.S.A and U.K, You dare not own more than three automobiles as a business mogul in your compound, because tax payment will painfully humble you (check out Zuckerberg and bill gates to validate my claim).
But in Nigeria, one man will own over 20 cars inside one compound (some of which he will never drive).
Time dey come wey Emoney go dey park cars for outside of him compound. Haba!, every corner of him compound na cars.
The mumu build house without parking lot for him fleet of cars. Truly, money doesn't buy common sense.
It is Crystal clear that some people commenting here have "slim fitted" brains. This guy showing off isn't even the sole owner of the cubana empire, (he is just a boy to the real owner) yet he shows off foolishly. Go check the real owner of the cubana empire; a gentle and handsome and responsible business-minded man who never shows off.

it is only in Nigeria, person go get 10,000 naira for account, yet spray over #8,000 naira at events just to receive cheap and worthless praises from the society, society that would laugh at them horribly when their show-off crumbles down tomorrow.

In other sane climes, say U.S.A and U.K, You dare not own more than three automobiles as a business mogul in your compound, because tax payment will painfully humble you (check out Zuckerberg and bill gates to validate my claim).
But in Nigeria, one man will own over 20 cars inside one compound (some of which he will never drive).
Time dey come wey Emoney go dey park cars for outside of him compound. Haba!, every corner of him compound na cars.
The mumu build house without parking lot for him fleet of cars. Truly, money doesn't buy common sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Owerri(photos) / Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird / Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.