Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

“my Wife Is A Free Giver Of Sex To Church Members” – Pastor Cries Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “my Wife Is A Free Giver Of Sex To Church Members” – Pastor Cries Out (493 Views)

Apostolic Church Members From Burial Involved In Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / SOTITOBIRE Pastor Cries As Court Remands Him In Prison Over The Missing Child(ph / Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Wife Is A Free Giver Of Sex To Church Members” – Pastor Cries Out by Briandennis: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
54 year old Pastor Joshua Ibeneme has petitioned his wife, Uzoamaka for sex starvation, saying “she gives it freely to male members of his church.”

Ibeneme on Wednesday begged an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to end his 21-year-old marriage with Uzoamaka saying his wife was having extramarital affairs with two male members of his church.

read more http://www.ngnewsline.com/wife-free-giver-sex-church-members-pastor-seeking-end-21-years-marriage-cries/
Re: “my Wife Is A Free Giver Of Sex To Church Members” – Pastor Cries Out by mcgift(m): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
wow
grin grin
Re: “my Wife Is A Free Giver Of Sex To Church Members” – Pastor Cries Out by femolacqua(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
omg
Re: “my Wife Is A Free Giver Of Sex To Church Members” – Pastor Cries Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
donkey in robe

(1) (Reply)

Day3: Uyo Senatorial District Female Aides To The Governor Visits Etinan Local G / Nigeria Overtakes India In World’s Extreme Poverty Ranking / Military Mail (USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.