Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Need Someone With Government Contacts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone With Government Contacts (832 Views)

Huawei Cuts Technical Meetings With US Contacts,send US Workers Home / 7k Plus Whatsapp Contacts Available For Sale At A Give Away Price. / How To Use Mtn Back Up For Sim And Phone Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone With Government Contacts by myike2(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hey peeps, I’m in need of someone who has legit government contacts. I have some really innovative ideas which I can’t fund by myself, hence I need the government to sponsor my proposal.

This is an initiative that can be executed both at the state and federal level, and would be a huge source of revenue generation to the state/federation.

I live in Canada but I need to establish my ideas in my home land. Moreover, I don’t want a loan from the Canadian banks, as their interest rates are absurd.

I got a couple of persons who claimed to have the ears of the governor, but apparently they were all bluffs. So, PLEASE, if you know you ain’t legit, PLEASE don’t respond to this post.

Preferably, check my signature, under YIM; you could shoot me an email there. Thanks
Re: I Need Someone With Government Contacts by wondaboi2010(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
This ur need funny die.
People are hustling and looking for how to get to Canada to better their lives, then invest in their home communities from small ways but you are looking for Governor's ears to make more money from here.

Bros, start this ur innovation in small way, when it starts to work well....everyone including the governor's will look for you.
I have personal assistants that close to governor's atleast of two Eastern States but this is my advice.
Re: I Need Someone With Government Contacts by Akalia(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
I have the cell number of the finance minister (Kemi Adeosun). But as you know there is a price tag on every valuable information ; yes I am ready to negotiate how much you are willing to pay to have this VIP cell number. Hit me up on 08034775268, if this offer intrigues you.
Re: I Need Someone With Government Contacts by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Oga, come back home if obodo don tire you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone With Government Contacts by myike2(m): 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
wondaboi2010:
This ur need funny die.
People are hustling and looking for how to get to Canada to better their lives, then invest in their home communities from small ways but you are looking for Governor's ears to make more money from here.

Bros, start this ur innovation in small way, when it starts to work well....everyone including the governor's will look for you.
I have personal assistants that close to governor's atleast of two Eastern States but this is my advice.
What is sauce for the goose may not be sauce for the gander. There are people come to Canada from Nigeria to make money; there are other who go to Nigeria from Canada to make money.
If you can hook me up with the contacts, that’ll be great, we can work something out together. If not, that’s fine too.

(1) (Reply)

Which Lucrative Business Can One Do In Nigerian With #50000 / Palmoil And Crayfish From Akwaibom / 1kva inverter and 200w Solar Power System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.