Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin (2898 Views)

Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? / How MAC Makeup Can Be Bad For You / What Makeup Can You Not Live Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by IdibiaLuv(f): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2005
did you know if you wear lots of makeup i can make you get hives or some kind of rash?
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by damygurl(f): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2005
really?! i don't wear haavy make up just gloss and powder!
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by snazzydawn(f): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2005
I don't quite get your question,idibialuv,but its not good to wear make up 24/7
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by Scorpio(f): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2006
If it's like wearing make-up all thru the day n then takin it off at night with a cleanser or somn, i don't see anything wrong with it. wat would b stupid is someone sleeping with her make-up on.
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by snazzydawn(f): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2006
@scorpio---try watching Rita Dominic when she is acting....the girl is soooo fake,so fake that she wears make up to sleep,also wears it even after making love... rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by Scorpio(f): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2006
lmao, now that's crazy..seriously tho, it's true!
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by hotangel2(f): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2006
Nope i don't wear make up 24/7. I must wash my face before going to bed. I even have this weird habit, that when i get back from somewhere.. (school, church) and i know im not going anywhere else immediately, i must wash my face. Because i don't like adding more to the make up on my face. As in, "ohh the last powder is gone.. and then... u add more on that one". I hate it.
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by ldollier(f): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2006
the only time i wear makeup is usually for an occasion, or when am going to school or when am going out with my boyfriend. say, if i were to go get something at the store, or stay home then there is no need to wear makeup.
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by christyne(f): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2006
I wear make up only when i've got places to go and definitely not to bed.
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by eveseh(f): 4:07pm On May 08, 2006
i dont wear it that musch,but i wear it
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by babe1(f): 4:56am On Aug 14, 2006
Make up ain't bad, but i don't know about getting hives from it. I know if i sleep with makeup, i can have one or two bumps the next day but definitely not hives and when my sister sleeps with makeup, she is OK. So, i think it all depends on your skin type. I know mine is exceptionally sensitive. I can't remember the last time i slept with make up on though. I always take a bath morning and night, which means no chance of going to bed with make up.
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by jaybaby(f): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2006
Haba Rita dsnt wear her Make up till late lik that ooooooooo

No i dnt wear make up 2-4-7
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by Free(f): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2006
who wants to know?? hmmm tongue tongue grin grin

some women do
they wanna look pretty still wen dey wake up in the morning grin undecided
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by neelsel(f): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2006
wearing make up around the clock isn't good for your face. Your pores need to be able to breathe freely, makeup clogs these holes which result in pimples etc. I always wash my face immediately after I get home and thoroughly moisturize.
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by sammyjl(f): 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2006
Hell no shocked

You definitely cannot wear make up 24/7. Its so outrageously wrong, you need to give your face a rest and let it breathe.

My answer no, I wear make up only once in a while, but not even everyday. even when I come to work, there are some days when I don't even wear makeup.
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by abujabooks(f): 12:14pm On May 22, 2008
No.
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 22, 2008
i hardly wear make-ups
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by babyx(f): 12:59pm On May 22, 2008
I dont wear lots of make up all except occasion demands i do so. I like to be free and not so concious of my make up cleaning off, so i dont do all the works.
Basically, ladies shld learn to be comfortable in less make up, once your eye brows are neatly trimmed to fit your eye bone, just powder and lip balm or gloss and you are good to go!
If you alwys cut off your entire eye brows gal you have cut of your entire face, your eye brows is your face! smiley
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by loveme(f): 11:58am On May 24, 2008
I think making up 2 much is nt da best, but if its mild n suits u then its k. Personally, i m not so freaked bout makeup, but i use it when neccessarry, Everything shd hav a limit u know, But if done well, making up can be so beautiful
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by RampantT(f): 2:33pm On May 24, 2008
Seriously, who has time to be wearing makeup 24-7.
The clean up process, the painting process na wahala jare undecided
put some eyeliner and chapstick on and youu're ready to go tongue
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 27, 2008
Chapstick, lol

@topic

Only when I need to go out. . .don't even have time for foundation.
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by HRhotness(f): 9:21pm On May 27, 2008
I wear full make up all day everyday and i have no hives, rash or whatever. . . . .

if u take proper care of ur skin and pick ideal products to suit u, u shdnt have any problems
Re: What Wearing Too Much Makeup Can Do To Your Skin by motunrayo4(f): 9:23pm On May 27, 2008
I have only worn full make up once in my whole life, and i was quite uncomfortable undecided

(1) (Reply)

Good Fashion Designer / Best Natural Oils For Skin / Corporate Styles For Ladies:55 Best Casual Office Outfit For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.