Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Jungle Justice - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Jungle Justice (704 Views)

Inclusionism: The Driver Of Social Justice By Jawolusy - #chessinyoruba / Lost In The Jungle / How To Learn Jungle Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle Justice by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Guys,this is my first time posting a story on nairaland,so please i need your support
DEDICATION;this story is dedicated to God and my Dad as well as all my siblings,i love you all.
Please,all cricticism(constructive)are highly encouraged,i also need comments.So lets start
Re: Jungle Justice by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Prologue
'Thief,thief,thief',the crowd cried,as they chased a handsome young man,who seemed to be in his early twenties.They pelted him with stones,sticks and other things they could lay their hands on...the question is'who is the young man and why are they chasing him'find out in this story,first chapter loading
Re: Jungle Justice by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chapter 1
It was early in the morning,the sun was rising and people were out on the streets going about their business,the weather was cool and seemen good for going out.Nicholas,a young man who is tall(6 ft),fair and handsome,stepped out from his house on this fateful day and cool atmosphere.He graduated from Ekiti State University,Geology Department with a second class result.He tried to get a job for 2 years after graduation but luck was not on his side,he decided to start stealing for a job.
Back to the story,he stepped out to go about his usual business,he roamed the market and he finally stopped at a stall selling foodstuffs.'Good morning',he greeted the seller and she replied,he pretended he was checking the goods and he looked round the shop for an oportunity to steal,he saw buyers coming and going,goods arranged according to their prices and he decided to distract the seller.
He suddenly shouted'ma look at that woman waving at you',the seller looked at where he was pointing to,obviously seeing nobody.Taking advantage of the seller's distractionhe ran of with a sack of rice,the seller shouted'thief...'and the crowd went after him as if controlled by a remote
Re: Jungle Justice by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chapter 2 loading
Re: Jungle Justice by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chapter 2
'Thief,thief,thief',the crowd cried as they chased a handsome young man who seemed to be in his early twenties.They pelted him with stones and sticks and any other things they could lay their hands on.
Nicholas while panting was cursing in his heart,at the crowd at the same time thinking of how he failed,he then remembered his pastor's saying'Nemesis is lurking in a corner waiting till you make a move and it will catch you',karma is a bitch cryChapter 2
'Thief,thief,thief',the crowd cried as they chased a handsome young man who seemed to be in his early twenties.They pelted him with stones and sticks and any other things they could lay their hands on.
Nicholas while panting was cursing in his heart,at the crowd at the same time thinking of how he failed,he then remembered his pastor's saying'Nemesis is lurking in a corner waiting till you make a move and it will catch you',karma is a bitch.He ran with his full strenght thinking'is it F29 soap that i used today or the perfume i spray that brought me this badluckk and dragged me into this shit,while thinking he jumped a fence and was lucky to avoid a bottle coming from the back.He ran till he thought he had passed through 5 streets and made 15 turns,he was starting to get exhausted and it seems the crowd was high on drugs as they never seem exhausted,while trying to make a turn,a bottle flew at him from the back and hit him.He fell down and the crowd started punishing him,they beat him till he had lost 4 teeth and gained a swollen face,as they were preparing to get tyre,petrol and matches,the foodstuff seller begged them to leave him,that she forgived him.That was how he survived but he carried this painful memory throughout his life and vowed not to steal again.THE END,your humble writer FireforGod
Re: Jungle Justice by Silver1996(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
FireforGod:
Chapter 2
Nicholas while panting was cursing in his heart,at the crowd at the same time thinking of how he failed,he then remembered his pastor's saying'Nemesis is lurking in a corner waiting till you make a move and it will catch you',karma is a bitch cryChapter 2
Nicholas while panting was cursing in his heart,at the crowd at the same time thinking of how he failed,he then remembered his pastor's saying'Nemesis is lurking in a corner waiting till you make a move and it will catch you',karma is a bitch.He ran with his full strenght thinking'is it F29 soap that i used today or the perfume i spray that brought me this badluckk and dragged me into this shit,while thinking he jumped a fence and was lucky to avoid a bottle coming from the back.He ran till he thought he had passed through 5 streets and made 15 turns,he was starting to get exhausted and it seems the crowd was high on drugs as they never seem exhausted,while trying to make a turn,a bottle flew at him from the back and hit him.He fell down and the crowd started punishing him,they beat him till he had lost 4 teeth and gained a swollen face,as they were preparing to get tyre,petrol and matches,the foodstuff seller begged them to leave him,that she forgived him.That was how he survived but he carried this painful memory throughout his life and vowed not to steal again.THE END,your humble writer FireforGod

Nice 1
Re: Jungle Justice by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Silver1996:

Nice 1
thanks,am blushing right now;it is a lie ooo,al the same thanks
Re: Jungle Justice by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Guys i am about writing a new story titled Campus life,be ready for a story filled with comedy,fun,suspense and many others,when i start i will need somebody to mention people for me please

(1) (Reply)

Can I Bleep the Guy Next Door? / OLD FLAME, Written For Moyo Lawal / Hollywood Nollywood Finao Filmworks, Inc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.