Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center (49576 Views)

Inside Late Mai Deribe's Gold Marble House In Maiduguri, Borno state Nigeria. / Kogi State: The Nigerian State That Shares Boundary With Ten Other States / Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by omocalabar(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
very soon they will discover a koranic verse on the tree grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by skales67(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Can it save them from Boko Haram? Gullible people

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by geezynoni: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
If i say"boko haram bomb dem all now, you'll say I'm wicket"shey make tree no grow again?

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by NairaMaster1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Job 14:7
“For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.”

King James Version (KJV)

So, what's mysterious? Has the tree becomes God or a god?
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by BOOMnaija(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
Tree of life! sad
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by Iseddy: 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Haba... Let dem uproot the tree and pieces it into firewood let see if it can grow again.

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by nosagold(m): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
I saw this and the Scripture that came to mind was, "For this cause, God will send them a strong delusion that they should believe the lie, because they have chosen to reject the truth". Thank you Jesus

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by Iseddy: 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Haba, let dem uproot the tree and pieces it into firewood let see if it can grow again.

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
Next thing you know Allah symbol will appear there

2 Likes

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by Goddyj(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nigerians with nonsense belief. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
People are not amazed at topic of going to moon since 19kokoro, yet see my country people amazed that a tree grew back haha.

We are so behind
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Akshow:
Foolish people ....of course if u cut a tree but still leave the root it may grow back again. Nigerians just like nonsense sentimental spirikoko news of winches and winzard angry

You mean those thick roots attached to the ones in the ground after few day??

To prove its nothing strange could you please tell us the type of tree it is
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by wallex1983(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
You think you can just demolish the tee the way we demolish houses and shops?

You've forgotten that some house trees (where some mothers reside) cannot be demolished?

Wait and see
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by donbachi(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
The tree represent shakau.yes,cos tree means life.like someone been called an iroko tree.any day that person dies,they do say an iroko tree has fallen.it constant growing and dying shows how many times shakau died and came back again.for the fact it has attracted attention means,it won't take long for them to gather around the dead body of shakau.take my word.from now till june,you all will hear the news.if you believe me.hit like.
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by KokoMadiba(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Maybe a propaganda I don't know but this has to be verifed, ok?
With so many bloggers these days and almost everywhere in Nigeria, I don't trust certain news information.
...by the way, like Merriam-Webster dictionary explains in an example to a word defined, it says:"propagandist who use a kind of photographic subterfuge, superimposing one image on another to create a false “reality.""

This story doesn't work for me,
It's interesting and that's why it needs to be verified
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by fuckpro: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
sexdoll:
chai.

as I dey look these pictures, i just dey remember my days in the northern nigeria with some bit of nostalgia.

North sweet eh, I tell you.
...u c wohma fck ... I thought its a very pious place
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by sexdoll: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
fuckpro:
...u c wohma fck ... I thought its a very pious place

What is wohma fck? sad

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by fuckpro: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
sexdoll:

What is wohma fck? sad
ok it 'you see woman Bleep'
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by Lightening: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Angelanest:
A strange tree has become the center of attraction in Bayo local government of Borno state following the ''mystic'' circumstance surrounding it. According to Abdulmumin Umar Aliyu who visited the tree site, the strange tree has been cut off severally but keeps growing again after some time.

The tree was said to have been cut down again and to the surprise of residents in the area, the tree grew back.

The incident is said to have amazed the villagers who are now visiting the site where the tree is located like a tourist site and also offering their prayers there.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/strange-tree-becomes-center-of-attention-in-borno-state-see-why-photos.html

Allah showing himself through meaningless mediums as usual.
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Akshow:
Foolish people ....of course if u cut a tree but still leave the root it may grow back again. Nigerians just like nonsense sentimental spirikoko news of winches and winzard angry
Exactly what I thought. They never cut the tree from the root but the branches and they said it is a mysterious tree. Abeg..I no fit laf.

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by histemple: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Akshow:

Just accept that some things are mysterious and will remain so.

Biologically, if you cut off a tree from its root, there are no chances of the log of wood coming alive again.
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
I don't totally understand the story. To "cut" a tree could mean different things and does not necessarily mean that the tree should be dead. You can trim [cut] the branches off of a tree or cut the top part of the stem [trunk] and the tree would still grow as long as the roots are not completely severed [uprooted] from the soil. The article did not state whether the roots were totally cut off the ground. The root(s) is the link between the tree and the required nutrients and determines the survival of the tree. So, I am not sure why the locals have turned the tree and the area into an adoration ground and a shrine of sort.

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by ofuonyebi: 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
who says nigeria cannot produce the 9th wonders of the world?

guiness book of record; where are you....don't pretend you are asleep...ooo

9ja don come again...we always have the capacity to beat everybody to it...call it miracle, wonders, voodood...na you sabi!
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by Trexnemesis(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Very idiotic mumu people! How will such a tree die when Its huge central tap root is not touched. And to make things worse, they are offering prayers to it! Useless pagans. Small time now they will start shouting "sai allah"
Very soon, fake testimonies go fill everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by Codes151(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dumbness state in Nigeria..

No wonder...

You cut tree and expect it not to grow when it still stands firm.. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by GoodinPurple: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
They should continue, until Boko Haram throw one bomb there.

Iranu

1 Like

Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by raymexx: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
Africans nawaaaooo
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by Danaire(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
So trimming off the branches of a tree, leaving its root in the ground is now defined as cutting off the tree Why not uproot it completely off the ground, with all its root parts exposed to Bornu-Maiduguri hot & harsh sun deal with it, then lets see how it'll grow again?

And this people are sooo dumb that they've started & stationed it as an item of/to worship & offer prayers.
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by skylove4(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Petrol and lighter will solve the problem for them.
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by seguno2: 1:14am On Apr 13, 2018
Follygunners:
Foolish Ignorant folks. Make dem go school, dem no go gree go. undecided

Even our Oga whom we followed to chant change change did not go to school so
Re: Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center by madjune(m): 3:03am On Apr 13, 2018
They should pray the tree chases Buhari out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vehicle Conveying Corpse Catches Fire On Onitsha Head Bridge. Pics / When Was The Scariest Moment Of Your Life? / Bike Man Carrying Another Bike With The Owner In Ibadan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.