Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Man Shocked After Finding Cockroach Inside Noodles Bought At The Beach - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shocked After Finding Cockroach Inside Noodles Bought At The Beach (872 Views)

See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. / Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shocked After Finding Cockroach Inside Noodles Bought At The Beach by freakyamanda(f): 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
A man, known as Samuel Ayodeji was shocked yesterday evening when he discovered a cockroach inside a meal of noodles he had bought from food sellers at the Alpha beach, in Lekki area of Lagos state.

This has brought to the fore, issues pertaining to the hygeinic condition of meals bought on the street.

Source: http://www.todaysecho.com/man-shocked-after-finding-cockroach-inside-a-noodle-meal-he-bought-at-the-beach/

Re: Man Shocked After Finding Cockroach Inside Noodles Bought At The Beach by TOSIN116: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
the cockcroah is meat he should enjoy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Shocked After Finding Cockroach Inside Noodles Bought At The Beach by kunlesufyan(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
After munching like half of the whole food...baba just finish am
Re: Man Shocked After Finding Cockroach Inside Noodles Bought At The Beach by jospepper(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
How much food is that? E small o undecided

(1) (Reply)

Food You Should Learn To Cook / My Stew Cooking Fiancee / Dealers Of Thailand Dry Fish(butterfly And Cutcut)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.