Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Another Owambe On Saturday?? When Will People Attend Your Wedding - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Another Owambe On Saturday?? When Will People Attend Your Wedding (334 Views)

Single And Ready For Marriage? Attend This Singles Hookup Event Of The Year / My Fiancee Told Me She Won't Attend My Church When We Marry. / Stop Delaying Your Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Owambe On Saturday?? When Will People Attend Your Wedding by Laurawedding: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Going for another owambe on Saturday?? Ever thought of when people will attend your own. Don't you desire for people to come to your own owambe .Dont you want them to come and eat jollof rice with chicken on your wedding day.. Lol. Are you of marriageable age, do you desire to walk down the aisle. Then contact me matchmakingwithlaura@gmail.com .Just trust God. You will smile. People are already sending in their details and requests.. Don't be left out!!

1 Like

Re: Another Owambe On Saturday?? When Will People Attend Your Wedding by Laurawedding: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2018
Remember today is another Saturday. A Saturday like this can be your own planned where you will entertain us. What not give it a try. What are you waiting for??

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Female Only / A Liberal Muslim Lady Needed For A Relationship That Could Lead To Marriage / I Am In Need Of Working Class Ladies Resident In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.