Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

My Blog Makes List Of Top 101 Car Care Websites - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Blog Makes List Of Top 101 Car Care Websites (1092 Views)

Get Valuable Car-care And Maintenance Tips | Droom / 10 Significant Car Care Tips For The Rainy Season / Amazon : Car Care! All Kinds Of Car Accessories Available For Free Shipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blog Makes List Of Top 101 Car Care Websites by Piyke: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Got an email, I initially thought was scam until AI decided to independently verify. It's legit.

Got listed on this website post;

http://interstatecartransport.com/101-most-insanely-useful-car-care-sites/

Don't know the criteria but also listed were 2car pros, ericthecarguy etc. If you want to see the listing just click the link and follow the DIY troubleshooting & repairs link. I have screen shots below.

I'm happy smiley

1 Like

Re: My Blog Makes List Of Top 101 Car Care Websites by mexxy1(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
Congratulations. Keep it up!
Re: My Blog Makes List Of Top 101 Car Care Websites by Piyke: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
mexxy1:
Congratulations. Keep it up!

Thanks boss!
How far with the pilot? Trust good.
All the best.
Re: My Blog Makes List Of Top 101 Car Care Websites by mexxy1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Piyke:

Thanks boss!
How far with the pilot? Trust good.
All the best.

Pilot is fine. I've been doing my little bit of DIY but, not really having time in my hands for more invasive work like you are doing. I'm still learning from you guys.
Re: My Blog Makes List Of Top 101 Car Care Websites by Piyke: 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
mexxy1:

Pilot is fine. I've been doing my little bit of DIY but, not really having time in my hands for more invasive work like you are doing. I'm still learning from you guys.

My brother we are all learning. Time is a serious factor o. These days I have become quite busy with official work and basically have to create time for DIY repairs. I have quite a few minor (non-performance) repairs pending e.g right rear door actuator replacement, to address.
Re: My Blog Makes List Of Top 101 Car Care Websites by mexxy1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Piyke:

My brother we are all learning. Time is a serious factor o. These days I have become quite busy with official work and basically have to create time for DIY repairs. I have quite a few minor (non-performance) repairs pending e.g right rear door actuator replacement, to address.

I have bought two door actuators from Amazon (Front passenger and Left passenger), but the Right passenger door actuator failed after the other two arrived. However, I haven't had time to do the replacement of the other two and it's more than three months since I got them. I'm hoping to create time for the replacement though.
Re: My Blog Makes List Of Top 101 Car Care Websites by AutoElectNG: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2018
Congratulations....

Note to self: start your own auto care blog
Re: My Blog Makes List Of Top 101 Car Care Websites by Piyke: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
AutoElectNG:
Congratulations....

Note to self: start your own auto care blog

Thanks boss!
Re: My Blog Makes List Of Top 101 Car Care Websites by radautoworks: 3:37am On Jul 03, 2018
Nice!

(1) (Reply)

Own-it Initiative (own A Car ) / 2007 Honda Nigeria Used FOR 780k @ PAYANDRIVE NATIONWIDE / Donald Trump's $1.5m Cadillac Limo Brings UK BP Petrol Station To A Standstill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.