Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

[NEW 2018] Speed Up Online Games And Reduce Ping - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / [NEW 2018] Speed Up Online Games And Reduce Ping (2017 Views)

Why Nigerians Prefer Offline Games To Online Games...common Misconception / You Can Get Paid Directly To Your Bank Account When U Play Online Games / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[NEW 2018] Speed Up Online Games And Reduce Ping by serppower: 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hi Guys, This tutorial is exclusively for nairaland forum members.

Today i will show you how to increase online games speed tremendously and reduce ping and latency using a software called WTFast.

First let's head to WTFast website Register and Download the 2-day Trial version (Don't choose 14 days trial unless you want to input your payment info! cheesy )

Please follow the instructions:

Go to WTFast website From Here

Now after you installed the software it's time to run any game you want from 1000+ supported games in this example i will choose Fortnite:

[img]https://4.bp..com/-wSQibWQKi1E/WeVwHxegzjI/AAAAAAAAFdo/C7UWHrvi_z8sJnHr1gQC9_i9hZqDtSamgCLcBGAs/s640/Untitled24.png[/img]

Choose the game you want or if it's not found on the Listed Games use the Custom Game option and locate the game launcher or the exe of the game and choose "Auto Select Best Connection" for best results and boom hit that damn big "Play" button

Hint: If Auto Connection option is for some reason not giving you best results then feel free to choose the closest server to you.

Now i have a nice little Trick to extend the 2-day trial forever but i will share it only if this post gets enough interaction (like 20 comments or more)
Re: [NEW 2018] Speed Up Online Games And Reduce Ping by jaheymezz(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
the little trick please

(1) (Reply)

Far Cry 5 (and Why I Still Hate Fps) / Hacked ps3 with fifa18 just 35k and one other / Burpline: A Free Mobile Gaming App That Rewards Users With Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.