Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o (15997 Views)

We Buy For You From Aliexpress,1688 &taobao And Ship To Nigeria / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2018
Good morning Nigeria!

China shipping available
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 5:46am On May 28, 2018
We can handle your alibaba purchase!
We can handle your Aliexpress purchase!!
We can handle your 1688 purchase!!!
We can handle your taoboa purchase!!!!
We can help you ship your item to anywhere in Nigeria!!!!!

Contact us for a deal today!

#Ammc
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#FastDelivery
#ExcellentCustomerServices
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by folash: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ammc:

Shipping rate is changing like almost every week. What it means is that the price is not stable at the moment.

You are not being transparent enough.. yes we know shipping rate changes every now and then... but I don't think it's too much to ask if you give your current shipping rate as at the time of enquiry...
You have so many potential customers waiting to see the genuineness or otherwise of your business, and your non-transparency and evasiveness to questions is a red flag

1 Like

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
folash:

You are not being transparent enough.. yes we know shipping rate changes every now and then... but I don't think it's too much to ask if you give your current shipping rate as at the time of enquiry...
You have so many potential customers waiting to see the genuineness or otherwise of your business, and your non-transparency and evasiveness to questions is a red flag

Thanks for your observations and advice. I am sincerely grateful.

But sincerely, I don't think that my refusal to put the cost of shipping here should bring about raising a red flag about me, or even saying I am non-transparent.

Personally, I have my reasons for any decision I have taken thus far.

Individuals who have contacted me would testify that we have nothing hidden.

I understand the fact that this is Nigeria. Rate of scam has turned everyone to a suspect. It's understandable. But the fact still remains that there are good people out there.

In case, you are in doubt. You can still check through my username on Nairaland. I have a name to protect. 10 years on this platform is not 10 months.

Thanks for your observation. We hope to serve everyone of you better.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by morireoluwagba: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Thanks so much Mr Miracle for been so Transparent,Fast,Efficient and your customer service is top notch!
God bless you business.Amen
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Peaceoku: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
I have done business with Mr Miracle. He is very reasonable and trust worthy.
Thanks for been there. More biz we will do.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
morireoluwagba:
Thanks so much Mr Miracle for been so Transparent,Fast,Efficient and your customer service is top notch!
God bless you business.Amen

Thank you so much! Indeed grateful. Hoping to do more business with you!
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Peaceoku:
I have done business with Mr Miracle. He is very reasonable and trust worthy.
Thanks for been there. More biz we will do.

Thanks once again! Always looking forward to continuous deals
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by folash: 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ammc:

Thanks for your observations and advice. I am sincerely grateful.

But sincerely, I don't think that my refusal to put the cost of shipping here should bring about raising a red flag about me, or even saying I am non-transparent.

Personally, I have my reasons for any decision I have taken thus far.

Individuals who have contacted me would testify that we have nothing hidden.

I understand the fact that this is Nigeria. Rate of scam has turned everyone to a suspect. It's understandable. But the fact still remains that there are good people out there.

In case, you are in doubt. You can still check through my username on Nairaland. I have a name to protect. 10 years on this platform is not 10 months.

Thanks for your observation. We hope to serve everyone of you better.

I like the humility and sincerity in your response..
Still we are watching, hopefully I might be +1 to your clientele base in the nearest future...

2 Likes

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Olumaeme: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
I'll wait for more reviews before doing business with you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
ALERT RECEIVED

AMOUNT: 3,750 Naira
ITEM: 20 units of Mini portable Sealer
Paid by Matilda

Thanks for the trust

#Ammc
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#FastDelivery
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
ALERT RECEIVED

AMOUNT: 10, 585Naira
ITEM: 50 units of Filter pump
Paid by Mr Promise

Thanks for the trust

#Ammc
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#FastDelivery
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2018
ALERT RECEIVED

AMOUNT: 76, 650Naira
ITEM: 48 units of Children clothings
Paid by Mrs Nnenna

Thanks for the trust

#Ammc
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#FastDelivery

1 Like

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 7:46am On Jun 03, 2018
We can handle your taoboa purchase!!!!

#Ammc
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#FastDelivery
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2018
Mode of Operations

> Contact me on WhatsApp or by email {engrammc@gmail.cm}
>> Drop your links.
>>> We shall give you a quotation immediately.
>>>> Payment is made by you and your item(s) is(are) purchased.
>>>>> We ship to Nigeria, contact you to pick up, and you pay for your shipping cost in Nigeria.

Looking forward to do business with you soon.

[/color]We can handle your alibaba purchase!
We can handle your taobao purchase!!!!

#Ammc
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#FastDelivery
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by pryme(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2018
I have used their service twice, and I must commend Mr Miracle for going out of his way to find the best transport service to send my items to my state.

Just continue with what you are doing, am impressed.

1 Like

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 11:16am On Jun 03, 2018
pryme:
I have used their service twice, and I must commend Mr Miracle for going out of his way to find the best transport service to send my items to my state.

Just continue with what you are doing, am impressed.

Thanks BOSS! More sales and profit to you! And more business deals
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by uncllelibya: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
really i used many shipper's in nairaland but non of them keep to me his word like this guy.no cheating no promise breaking no headache. pls keep on dont change like they always do

2 Likes

Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
uncllelibya:
really i used many shipper's in nairaland but non of them keep to me his word like this guy.no cheating no promise breaking no headache. pls keep on dont change like they always do

Thanks BOSS for the trust. We are sincerely grateful for the patronage. Hoping you finish your sales soonest and come back for another deal. Thanks!
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
DBlackCeazer:
Quote for this item please
https://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?spm=a21wu.11154615-global.list.19&id=565904097478

Your email or WhatsApp details to get the quotation. Thanks
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:05am On Jun 04, 2018
Ammc:

Your email or WhatsApp details to get the quotation. Thanks
o8l37387o44
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2018
DBlackCeazer:
o8l37387o44

Can you do me a favor and click on this link.

https:///send?phone=2348060728758

Locating you on WhatsApp is becoming difficult.
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
We can handle your taobao purchase!!!!

#Ammc
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#FastDelivery
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
ALERT RECEIVED

AMOUNT: 41,245 Naira
ITEM: 100 units of Ring-type hand Jewelries
Paid by Folak48

Thanks for the trust

#Ammc
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#FastDelivery
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Daniel38: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2018
Looking forward to do business with u
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2018
Daniel38:
Looking forward to do business with u

With all pleasure!
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Daniel38: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2018
Ammc:

With all pleasure!
Am buying on DHgate, can u ship for me
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Daniel38:
Am buying on DHgate, can u ship for me

Can you come to WhatsApp. Let's discuss
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Daniel38: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ammc:

Can you come to WhatsApp. Let's discuss
Can we discuss through email or call?, my whatsapp phone had little problem for now
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
Daniel38:
Can we discuss through email or call?, my whatsapp phone had little problem for now

engrammc@gmail.com
Re: Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o by Ammc(m): 7:43am On Jun 13, 2018
Ammc:
ALERT RECEIVED

AMOUNT: 41,245 Naira
ITEM: 100 units of Ring-type hand Jewelries
Paid by Folak48

Thanks for the trust

#Ammc
#ImportfromChina
#payChineseSuppliers
#FastDelivery

Dear Folak48, kindly be informed that your item has been ready for pick up since Monday 11th June 2018. All attempts to reach you has been unsuccessful. We have sent WhatsApp message to you, also sent a text message to you, and repeated calls to your mobile number has either not gone through or no one could pick up the call when it went through. Please, kindly reach out to us as soon as possible. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 15 Free Classified Ads Websites In Nigeria You Can Take Advantage Of Today / Innjoo F1 Dual Core 7" (3G, dual sim,wifi) Android Tablet CLOSED / MTN ,GLO & ETISALAT Cheap DATA Share (250MB=N250, 500MB=N400 , 2GB=N1300)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.