Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out (2029 Views)

Champions League Group Stage Draw Is Today / Chelsea 3rdon The Premr Leaque Lverpool Late Goal Strike Man City Win Watford / Funny Memes On The Just Concluded UEFA CHAMPION LEAGUE Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out by ada9ja(f): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Liverpool faces Roma is going to be emotional for Salah

BAyern faces Real Madrid

Europa draw: Arsenal to face Athletic Madrid

What's ur take

Re: UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out by drey076(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
arsenal vs atletico
Re: UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out by seuncyber(m): 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
Good one
Re: UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out by clevvermind(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
liverpool and madrid will make it to the final.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out by jaymejate: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
I Just Hope Bayern Will Make Me Proud This Time

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out by engrjacuzzi: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
If Liverpool win the Champions League and Arsenal win the Europa League, what happens to that remaining third/fourth spot? Depending on where Liverpool finish of course. Does it get transferred or something to another country?
Re: UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out by ada9ja(f): 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
If Liverpool win the Champions League and Arsenal win the Europa League, what happens to that remaining third/fourth spot? Depending on where Liverpool finish of course. Does it get transferred or something to another country?
Oya football brains answer now

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out by naijalodge(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
ok
Re: UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
jaymejate:
I Just Hope Bayern Will Make Me Proud This Time
Madrid will anhilate Bayern.
Home and away flogging.
Big CR7 to score home and away
Re: UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
ada9ja:

Oya football brains answer now
If Liverpool takes the trophy and end below fourth position, they will replace whoever is in fourth.
Arsenal in turn will qualify which will make 5 teams to come from EPL
Re: UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out by Gerrard59(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
engrjacuzzi:

"If the UEFA Champions League winners and UEFA Europa League winners are from the same nation and both finish outside the top four of one of the four associations that gain four automatic group berths (for 2018/19 Spain, Germany, England and Italy), the team finishing fourth in that domestic league will instead go into the UEFA Europa League group stage."

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=2444525.html#/

Arsenal and Liverpool will qualify automatically. The issue will be if Liverpool misses the top 4 and win the Champions League, then Tottenham or the team on the fourth spot will enter the Europa League.

That is, Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham and Chelsea make the top 4 after 38 games. Liverpool and Arsenal win European titles. Then Chelsea enters Europa League.

P.S. Analysis is based on current EPL table.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out by dkronicle(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
Man utd must support Liverpool. You guys should bring the cup to England
Re: UEFA Champion/Europa Leaque Draw Is Out by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
I already knew it.
Well, what happened last year will repeat itself
Final is Liverpool vs Real Madrid
Time to show the Egyptian who the best in world is.

(1) (Reply)

I Believe Bet9ja Has Incompetent Customer Care Service / Bet9ja Bonus- Who Can Explain This Please? / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Zinedine Zidane's 1st Training Session As Real Madrid Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.