Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? (5024 Views)

Google Condemned For Advertising LUV Game That Promotes Rape And Incest / 10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Cbaby: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lets share our experiences. When did you start gaming? How did you get your first console? Which game made you stick to video games and what games are you currently playing?

Personally it was my mom who got me my first console it was Sega Mega Drive. The games that made me so interested were Sunset Riders, Contra and Streets of Rage.

Might explain my love for God of War.

Am currently trying to play Metro redux games but might play Bloodborne first and check out what the hype is about.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by forreelinc(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by nelsonebby(m): 8:23am On Apr 15, 2018
Contra

4 Likes

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Super Mario on game boy .

6 Likes

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by ogongogames(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
I'm currently not gaming much but my first "personal" gaming experience was with the PS1 (my first console). It came with 4 games, Tomb Raider III, Rayman, MediEvil 2 and Army Men: Sarge's Heroes. I quite enjoyed Rayman and Army Men. I had some other gaming memories with friends prior to this as well.

1 Like

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by lekjons(m): 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bounce on Nokia phones..
Then open world action games, from American Gangster(java) to GTA series(all of them).

3 Likes

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Debayokamal(m): 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
My first game was snake �, then I graduated to briks game, from briks I graduated to super Mario, from super Mario I played my first soccer on SEGA,, etc..
But the game I can never leave and am currently gaming is soccer, haaaa I played all the soccer, from PS1 -PS3.

2 Likes

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Melvinto500(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
The first game i fell in love with was contra on terminator video game

1 Like

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by slex(m): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Melvinto500:
The first game i fell in love with was contra on terminator video game

Same here.
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Cromagnon: 4:28am On Apr 21, 2018
left and right game
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by olatade(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
streets of rage, sega mega drive

3 Likes

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Can't remember.

My first ps4 game is gtav.

Loved rpg open world games eons b4 that.

2 Likes

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2018
olatade:
streets of rage, sega mega drive

Guy where you dey make I buy origin for you ....you Sabi .

That was the first game I ever finished as a kid .

Played it a lot with my pal Felix ...man we finished it together . I was gonna say streets of rage but I had to choose Mario .

2 Likes

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by aSpeeDAyad: 9:10am On May 20, 2018
Everyone wants to play a game but no one wants to install them on their computer. If you are one of them, then you should definitely click here https://dmnd.games/ to solve this paradox. Here you can play games in its full efficiency without risking your computer hardware.
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by MobileGees: 5:32pm On May 21, 2018
final fantasy ix

not a typical gamers choice but it was the the beginning of my unending love for video games

1 Like

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Cbaby: 5:59pm On May 31, 2018
NICE ONE!
Debayokamal:
My first game was snake �, then I graduated to briks game, from briks I graduated to super Mario, from super Mario I played my first soccer on SEGA,, etc..
But the game I can never leave and am currently gaming is soccer, haaaa I played all the soccer, from PS1 -PS3.
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Cbaby: 6:01pm On May 31, 2018
funny though. I never like Final Fantasy but enjoying FF15.

MobileGees:
final fantasy ix

not a typical gamers choice but it was the the beginning of my unending love for video games
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by MobileGees: 8:34pm On May 31, 2018
Cbaby:

funny though. I never like Final Fantasy but enjoying FF15.

Try Ff ix and I'm sure you would really enjoy it, for me it was the best in the series
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Cbaby: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
I don't like turn-based combat. Hence am considering going for YS8 Lacrimosa and or Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2. Thanks for the suggestion.

MobileGees:

Try Ff ix and I'm sure you would really enjoy it, for me it was the best in the series
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by StarBoyG: 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
My love for soccer........I have played FIFA from 2008
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Cbaby: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
LOL. I remember playing it on PS3, the funny thing is I had tests I was supposed to be preparing for but mehn GTA V didn't let me. I enjoyed the storyline. What a game. I hope I feel the same way after playing God of war. Am guessing you are a Skyrim fan then.

Thegamingorca:
Can't remember.

My first ps4 game is gtav.

Loved RPG open world games eons b4 that.
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Cbaby:
LOL. I remember playing it on PS3, the funny thing is I had tests I was supposed to be preparing for but mehn GTA V didn't let me. I enjoyed the storyline. What a game. I hope I feel the same way after playing God of war. Am guessing you are a Skyrim fan then.

Yeah in fact I fell in love with skyrim eons b4 gtav was released. Heck I'm still playing it till date as I grabbed my own copy of the re-release for now-gen consoles.

"I took an arrow to the knee for skyrim"

My rpg collection has grown to include the dishonoured series, the witcher 3, bloodborne, dark souls series, nier automata, horizon zero dawn, far cry series and assassins creed series

I also intend getting ffxv royal edition and god of war to my cpllection

1 Like

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by steevy(m): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2018
Ultimate Mortal kombat on Sega Mega drive made me fall in love with video games.
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by 14teenK: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
GTA v, sleeping dogs, assasins creed series, I literally played them everyday till I completed them, had to restart GTA V afresh, that game is addicting. Sleeping dogs also, the karate and Chinese mob was awesome.
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by chigo5(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
international super star soccer deluxe Sega mega drive, back den I tot dem look real not knowing Xbox and PS Dey come with theirs

1 Like

Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by chubbyman(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
That was Sonic 2 on Sega Genesis in 1993,wow the gameplay was colorful and inviting... good times
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by onward4life(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2018
Killer Instinct and Mortal Kombat
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by CherylEGingras: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2021
Thanks
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by chubbyman(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2021
Sonic the hedgehog 2,the colors were just magical at the time,so it was a no brainer I was hooked.
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by MaeJConnally: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2022
My childhood favorite game is Mario. I love to play that game every day. I use to play that game at my friend's home. I play that game on Sega Mega Drive 2 16 Bit TV video game. I don't know if you have heard about it before or not. I am searching for the ilucki promo code online and while searching, I have found this post and this post give me a flash back to my childhood time.
Re: The Game That Made You Fall In Love With Video Games? by arazanbal: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
MK 2/ 3 in Nintendo 16 bit

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Upgrade Dream League Soccer Stadium / "You Are My Destiny And You Will Be My Final Fantasy ..." / Where Can I Repair A PS4 Console In Abuja Or Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.