Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (29657 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by WotzupNG: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Gospel musician, Nathaniel Bassey has celebrated his wife in an IG post in which he spoke of the challenges their 5 years marriage faced. He spoke of how his wife has been his pillar of support and how she copes with his busy schedule.

Nathaniel Bassey also used the opportunity to shade Daddy Freeze who is divorced and fond of attacking pastors whom Nathaniel says are genuine.

Read his post below.

”Few weeks ago after we got to the hotel from a night of worship in Abuja, my wife said to be “honey, a woman came to me and asked that I pray for her so her sisters or daughters can have a husband like mine?.” While she heard that prayer, she said in her heart, this woman has no idea what she is asking for. And we had a good laugh.

I remember Jesus answering same when some disciples asked Him a question. “ 38 But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?” My wife pays a huge price for my calling. Believe me when I say huge. My trips, prayer & music times, calls, church, counseling folks. I remember some of the nights during the Hallelujah Challenge when friends had to take over from me, I would be upstairs praying for my children who were both ill as well as my wife who at some point joined throwing up, and would come down to continue the praise session.

Those early times of our marriage when it hit her the sort of schedule I had, I’d come home to find her in tears. Would hug and encourage her. Then much later when she’s fine I’d ask jokingly, if she would still marry me if she had an inkling of my schedule, she’ll pause, smile and say yes. That’s why it’s sad to see people come on social media to rain abuses on pastors (genuine ones I mean), tearing them apart because of some little things they have, not knowing that most of them weren’t even bought but given. After years of sowing seeds. Anyway, that’s for another day.

Today’s to celebrate God’s faithfulness in our lives for the past 5 years and looking forward to the next 85 at least (�). Here we don’t divorce. We are here for LIFE! And to my dear wife, thanks for being with me. The days I upset you, and those you upset me more (��), and for the great and trying times we’ve been through together by the GRACE OF GOD, I say thank you.

And to JESUS, our LORD, our keeper, anchor, sustainer, defender and supporter, we say A BILLION THANKS
From your husband, friend, Pastor, Prophet and personal comedian, I say a Happy 5th anniversary to US. Our children call us BLESSED”.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2018/04/nathaniel-bassey-wife-daddy-freeze.html

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
They look cute together kiss but shading daddy freeze Ain't necessary cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by DrPurple(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
nat baba,all i want to say is welldone,sir.

#PURPLE
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Celense(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Looking good is a good business
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Kingblingz(m): 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
My number one Gospel musician in the whole of Africa!!! Many more years to u and urs!!!

33 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by LifestyleTonite: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
congrats bro

lalasticlala
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Benbisco(f): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
OK, I read the story to the end but did not notice "Daddy freeze" only PEOPLE WHO ....... PASTORS.

I think Its a general statement; not directed at daddy freeze.

38 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by farem: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Benbisco:
OK, I read the story to the end but did not notice "Daddy freeze" only PEOPLE WHO ....... PASTORS.

You're right. I don't know why people are dignifying an inconsequential.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by chesterlee(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Beautiful couple
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Tamarapetty(f): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Op, you're not serious :p

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Innov8ve1: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Oh well

Contact me if you need a website/blog
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by popsyleo1: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Who is this
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Neimar: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
abeg who is this?I only know Nicky Minaj

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Divay22(f): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Congrats to them

I will soon join you
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by XingXhang(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

But Freeze can openly shade pastors abi..
Did he mention his name sef?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by ogbiwa: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
I respect this minister of God so much. Just watched again his ministration at last year's Experience this morning and it blessed me again. Happy wedding anniversary to them. Sometimes people only see the outside man shining and instantly wish to be in his shoes but don't know the battles he's facing in the background that birth the shine. I always say, never envy another man's harvests until you see his seeds.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by dayowunmi(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Happy anniversary Nathaniel Bassey and wife. God bless your family and keep you to the very end in Jesus name. More hits for you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by derecho(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
No mind dem...if freeze dey among them na him sabi.
If he called Baba and bloggers put ngida na dem know.
Methink that phrase could refer to all those who are fond of vilifying Genuine Pastors.So it could be a subtle reference to the #freethesheeple movement and many more
Benbisco:

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Jaykolo10(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
All this bloggers will be starting e-war can't find where this man or his wife mentioned anyone... can't they make general statements nii.. Abi na only daddy freeze dey divorce nii

cry

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Nijablog: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
JESUS JESUS JESUS IS AT THE DOOR

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by selab: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
Congratulations, more grace and God's support.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by eagleonearth(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
go back and read lazy student hahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by sparkwil(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
You're always loved Natty

More lyrics to your music career

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by alenwup(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
But where did he "shade" Freez? Or I'm not reading well? Must you lie in your caption to attract readership?

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Mrjoshtower: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
Happy Anniversary pastor.
God continue to bless your union.
Great songs you have.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by ORIGENAL(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
"Someone's at the door, my best trak.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by selab: 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
Congratulations, more grace and God's support.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia, 2baba & Sound Sultan Visit Bishop Kukah & Sultan Of Sokoto (pics) / 2face Celebrates His Son, Innocent Idibia Jnr's 6th Birthday / Photos From Annie Idibia 34th Birthday Celebration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.