Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

EYE OPENING TOWARD THE POWER OF INVESTMENT - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / EYE OPENING TOWARD THE POWER OF INVESTMENT (865 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EYE OPENING TOWARD THE POWER OF INVESTMENT by Adegboye15(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Do you knw that according to research, there are four categories of people which you must surely fall within,this can be clearly seen on the financial flow chart.E.S.B.I
1.EMPLOYEES: These people are most intellectual set trading their time,strength, and resources for money (private or public) they are 95% population sharing just 5% of wealth.They are usually of semi standard or always broke,not having financial freedom.
2.SOLE PROPRIETORS: They belief solely on their strength and ability in making money,usually entangled with not having financial freedom.They are so low,they are 95% people sharing 5% of wealth.
3.BIG BUSINESS SYSTEM OWNERS: These people trade their money for time, resources personnel with high innovative that are capable of creating wealth, mind u time is more than money.They are not necessarily educated but they are 5% population sharing 95% of wealth
4.INVESTORS :They belong to same side of the quadrant with no 3 above therefore having same attributes,they have financial freedom,just 5% population sharing 95% of wealth.
NOW
Where do you fall into?
If you which to change your position through building your own company thereby securing your future and that of your generation through partnership OR
You wish to go into Transport Business where u can allow your money work for you,feel free to take my contact from my signature and add me on WhatsApp. PLEASE AND PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE
Re: EYE OPENING TOWARD THE POWER OF INVESTMENT by steveDpro: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
make money with football jackpot, check my signature for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Gazeco Food Spurt / 10 To 30 Tons(boxed Body) Trucks Needed / Potential Investors/ Partners Wanted In The Mining Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.