Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,047 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Photos: Man Beats Mom To Death Over Prophecy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Man Beats Mom To Death Over Prophecy (544 Views)

Son Of Retired N.Y Judge Beats Mom To Death / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Man Beats Mom To Death Over Prophecy by ogochukwu247(f): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2018

A young man in Akwa Ibom has been nabbed for killing his mother. The said man reportedly beat his mother to death in Nsit Ubium community of Akwa Ibom State.

upon his arrest, the suspect confessed saying a Prophet revealed to him that his mother was a witch.

He continued saying his mum was behind all the difficulty he has experienced in life.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/13/photos-man-beats-mom-to-death-over-prophecy/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos: Man Beats Mom To Death Over Prophecy by SalamRushdie: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Now it's obvious his stupidity is responsible for all the hardship he has witnessed in life
Re: Photos: Man Beats Mom To Death Over Prophecy by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2018
I Can't Believe This
Re: Photos: Man Beats Mom To Death Over Prophecy by Targatarga(f): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Haa!! Which kind wahala is dis now? If you born na problem, if you no born na real wahala.
God will make us a better child for our parents.
Re: Photos: Man Beats Mom To Death Over Prophecy by OfficialAwol(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
You see what these stupid and hungry Bible-wielding charlatans are causing?

The first thing to do right now is to get the foolish pastor arrested to provide proof for his claim.

Again, I don't know who is more dullardic between the young man and Buhari? How on earth would you believe your mother is standing on your way to progress?

Who knows if he gave the woman chance to speak.

The things that are done in your name, O lord!
Re: Photos: Man Beats Mom To Death Over Prophecy by delishpot: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
wahala

(1) (Reply)

When A Government Is Full Of Fraud This Is What We See. / Tears Of Joy As Mom Reunites With Daughter After 21 Years Of Being Kidnapped / This PHEDC Staff May Go To Jail For Customer's Right Violation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.