Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Chelsea Ace Alvaro Morata Reveals His Biggest Mistake This Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Ace Alvaro Morata Reveals His Biggest Mistake This Season (346 Views)

Alvaro Morata Ignores Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger When Listing Best Managers / Alvaro Morata Learnt To Head The Ball With Cristiano Ronaldo At Real Madrid / Comparing Romelu Lukaku Vs Alvaro Morata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Ace Alvaro Morata Reveals His Biggest Mistake This Season by HotnaijaMarket(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Alvaro Morata has revealed he made a big mistake at Chelsea this season.

After scoring seven times in his first eight outings For Chelsea, he saw his form nosedive dramatically at the end of last year.

Leading the attack week in week out seemed to take its toll on the Spaniard.

Indeed, Antonio Conte brought in Olivier Giroud from Arsenal in the January transfer window to ease the burden on the misfiring Spaniard.

After going 13 games without scoring, Morata ended his drought in the FA Cup last month against Leicester.

After picking up a back injury last December, the 25-year-old has admitted he played through the pain barrier, something he regrets doing.

He said: “Everything was good until I had the problems with my back.

“I played with a lot of pain and it probably would have been better if I’d stopped.

“But I wanted to play with my team-mates, for the club and the fans. Now it’s in the past.

“My first year could have been better, but there are still more games to go and we have a chance to win the FA Cup.” ( continue reading: https://www.ngfind.com/2018/04/chelsea-ace-alvaro-morata-reveals-his.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Draw: Real Madrid To Face Bayern Munich In Semi-final / Too Good For The Championship: 10 Outstanding Players Premier League Sides Must / Former Manchester United And Everton Star Pleads Guilty To Drink Driving Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.