Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' (3812 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Photos: Yemi Alade Vs Chidinma -- Who Is The True African Queen? / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by snazzydawn(f): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2005
Genevieve Nnaji,a renowned star actress,the[b] new Face of Lux[/b],who recently won an award in Canada,was crowned"The African Queen" which was the high point of a fashion show tagged"Couture Exotica",hosted jointly by two label design outfits,JD7 and[b] Mon Ami[/b]
This is sone goodnews ooo!!!what do you think?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by damygurl(f): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2005
she Rocks!!she deserves it so more power to her!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by Seun(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2005
It's not such a big deal. The two label outfits are probably trying to promote themselves with Genevieve Nnaji name by giving her an award. Where's the source of this news, please?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by snazzydawn(f): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2005
Its on the Hints Fashion magazine,I read it this morning!!!would have pasted a link,but they ain't got a site.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by pearldrops(f): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2006
Genevieve has been recently crowned the new African Queen at Canada.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by Scorpio(f): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2006
abeg where in canada jor? d last time she was here, she was in Montreal..n da daily news carried it(just to describe her n wat she does n blah blah blah). there was nuffin said abt any crowning!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by Hotstepper(f): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2006
excatly@Scorpio, i saw it, about hr career and her next step where she said shez doing a movie called 30 days in America with sexy Chet Anekwe cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by Scorpio(f): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2006
@Hotstepper, yea the movie's done already but i dunno if it's out yet. mehn pipul go just dey carry cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by Hotstepper(f): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2006
oh yea!! wow..can't wait 2 see da movie....i guess i need 2 contact CHET 2 tell me when da movie will be out but i heard it will be showed in theatres but dvds undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by Scorpio(f): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2006
u got contacts wif Chet? anyhoo, just send me a bootleg copy n errthang'll b cool cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by Hotstepper(f): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2006
@Scorpio ..yea oooooooo..hez ma cuzzin..mean CHET kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by Fatimagul(f): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2006
more power to her, i think she is doing her thing...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by eveseh(f): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2006
what thing?
is she likes she can even be african lion
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by dip: 6:15pm On May 19, 2006
can i get any of the crowning pictures pls. If she worked for it, she is worth it i mean who is best with it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by dip: 6:19pm On May 19, 2006
Is not just african queen, is the question of what she did with it i mean her aim, how many people she was able to help. all the same good luck to her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by ddizzle(f): 5:56am On May 27, 2006
she deserves it , WELL DONE GIRL!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by rasque(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2006
she's worth it more grease to her elbow. i luv her,she's a good actress cos she can act any role
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by ddizzle(f): 8:16pm On May 31, 2006
yep she is , shes come a long way!!! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by ciaragirl(f): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2006
nice for her,am happy for her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by Cleofel(f): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2006
how can she be crowned as the african queen,i dislike her.he is arrogant,she is too much of herself n she is also rude.i hope u read this in your dream,n hope it never comes true.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by neelsel(f): 3:00am On Jul 31, 2006
Come on people stop the hating. We can disagree in a civil manner. She is not one of my favourite peeps( am an Omo's girl) but fair is fair, she has flare. So if this is her year, the least we can all do as well wishers of Nollywood is wish her well.
Jesus was so correct, a prophet has no honour in his land.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by twinkiesta(f): 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2006
haterzzzz!! free genny mehn, shez doins umthn wiv her life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by Orikinla(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2006
I agree with Seun.

Mon Ami is no longer a designer to reckon with in Lagos.

Desperate fashion designers want to use the superstar fame of Genevieve Nnaji to sell themselves.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by dorathy(f): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2006
FOR WHAT NOWAND WHICH AFRICA ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by SuNnChNn(f): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2006
Which Canada r they talking abt? Yeah the movie was launched April 30th smth but saying she was in Canada abd bla ble bli na una sabi. I know of her Montreal trip and some1 said she was also in Toronto( not sure abt the Toronto one)
Baby lux face do ya thing
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by EastnEuSis(f): 12:29am On Sep 02, 2006
-------------------------------

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2007
eveseh:

what thing?
is she likes she can even be african lion

I am so sorry it was Gene who took the crown and not Ini! tongue

jealousy jelousy jealousy is the root of hatred!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by trendy(f): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2007
She deserve it kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by Jossidu(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2007
Imagine the nonsence,
Genevieve can never be "THE" african queen, she is one of "the african queens"
come to think of it,
@all the guys, have a pic of Genie wit u and look at the next beside u and tell me who fine pass.
@ everyone,
Genie never reach,
She is not as pretty as Oluchi,You or even YOU
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by keyne(f): 1:16am On Sep 22, 2009
go genny go, she is da best. kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by omar22(m): 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2009
The African Queen" MY BACKSIDE!!!

Genevieve won an award from her sponsors and that qualify's her as queen of Africa? Hmm interesting

So when Cheryl Cole won GQ award does that mean she is Queen of Europe?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Crowned 'African Queen!' by ifihearam: 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
BIIIGGGG LIE

Where are the pix,and the source

Genny id so slim and not too good looking if any one have seen her recently,she looks like who suffered from a very grave illness probably recovering from the anal sexwith the former vice president.Atiku abubakar

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not HIV Positive --Cossy Orjiakor / PHOTOS: Nicki Minaj Parties With Friends At The "Supper Club #lanights" / Don Jazzy Rocks Traditional Agbada To Tiwa Savage And Tunji Balogun’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.