Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Actress Mercy Aigbe's Hubby Call Her "The Prostitute" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Aigbe's Hubby Call Her "The Prostitute" (551 Views)

“it Won’t Take Me A Minute To Expose All Your Secrets” – Mercy Aigbe’s Hubby / Kemi Olunloyo: Eric Agboegbulem Igbedion's Death, Drug Overdose & The Prostitute / Actress, Mercy Aigbe Enjoying Her Single Life [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe's Hubby Call Her "The Prostitute" by Hoodites(f): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
OH Mine! not again!...

Did you read the above caption by Nollywood Mercy Aigbe's husband or is it estrange hubby now going by these mega shade?

Mr Asiwaju Lanre Gentry just refer to his actress and slay queen wife as a 'commercial sex
worker' like is nothing on the online? chisos, this is a serious matter.

We know, Mercy Aigbe cried out about her overly jealous husband last year when her hubby Mr. Lanre beat her blue black last year and early these year there were rumour making around that Mr. Lanre was begging for forgiveness to reunite with her and now is this MEGA SHADE!.

Is it out of annoyance maybe since the actress refuse taking him back or the claims are true, what do you think guys?

...True Life Tales

Source: www.timelessaproko.com

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: "There's nothing to hide or lie about, I'll Date Alex" - Tobi / 10 Things Davido Has Done For Her Girlfriend, Chioma (you Need To Know) / Davido Shares Adorable Video Of His Second Daughter,hailey,taking Her First Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.