Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) (48440 Views)

"Where Is Lola Rae?" Tekno Shares Photo With Sexy Lady, Fans React / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo / Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Has anyone here fuked albino before like d one in dat pic

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
The guy's comment on Reeky's post is everything!
Never forget your creator.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by pinkygurl(f): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
BABA FOR THE GIRLS.Badoo.definitely a Ist class expert at appreciating the beautiful things God has made
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by abdullahi45: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
thechase:
Mavin Act, Reekado Banks shared a photo on his Instagram page surrounded by Semi-nude girls.

He captioned: "Read your Bible, pray everyday. #PULLUP"

Lol. Such Irony.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhhMiXBle7n/?hl=en

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/04/reekado-banks-with-semi-nude-girls-says.html?m=1

I perceive nothing but act of demeaning ladies, this is so absurd. No one demeans even a single lady except a person that's mean. How can someone stay with a dozen of half naked ladies, can anyone convince me he is not gonna have s*x with them all?
I think it is high time these people learnt that ladies are not objects of pleasure, sex and entertainment, rather a unique creature that needs to be respected in all ramifications. I appeal to ladies out there also to always remember their worth.
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
dulux07:
It's like some people don't think before typing. What's is the correlation between the pix and the statement, dumb artiste.

one of d good thinker on nairaland
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=yeyerolling post=66690857]Has anyone here fuked albino before like d one in dat pic[/quote

Give us d story about how u feel that day.
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Kotodoctor: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
When someone trick someone out of his money all in the name if yahoo yahoo what did you all do. Didn't we glorify this things and find justifications.

God is not mocked. Ours is a Godless society already. All the God we professs, are nothing but lies or cheap displays. If we are truely GOdly, it will naturally reflet in our society as a whole.

Anyhow naija blink and take a mental picture. All of you that we're race by godly parents. Blink and take another.

Cus this are your new role models..

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by yungmaestro(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
Shakushaku1:
When will this boy have sense
....by next week.
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
If u give them belle now nko, eh?
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Innov8ve1: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
What a joke, smh

Do you need a website? If yes, we design fast and responsive websites for businesses and blogs, view the link/mail on my profile to get in touch and get started
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by 9jawindow: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
If you pay attention to world politics, entertainment, music, sports, fashion, cars on a daily basis, you’d never get anything done.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 14, 2018
he didn't bang any of them? .. smiley
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by iksman2002(m): 1:22am On Apr 14, 2018
MChaze25:
Stupid boy.
What your career fall like those boobs in that picture.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaa..
lwkmd.......
chaii pple get badmouth oh! grin
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by tiger28: 2:49am On Apr 14, 2018
God uplifted this fool and changed his life and family..........Jehovah CANNOT be mocked. This is the beginning of his end. He will be humbled IN DUE SEASON!

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 2:51am On Apr 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
That caption wasn't necessary
no one dare write quran with that pic. Christianity has suffered do much. Mumu Reekado.
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by eagleonearth(m): 4:11am On Apr 14, 2018
tiger28:
God uplifted this fool and changed his life and family..........Jehovah CANNOT be mocked. This is the beginning of his end. He will be humbled IN DUE SEASON!
So every success is from God right?
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:44am On Apr 14, 2018
Why is he trying to offend Christians?
This is offensive!

I have never enjoyed his music and the thought of realizing he doesn’t have a functioning brain is just sad.

Smh!
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:44am On Apr 14, 2018
tiger28:

Amen!
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by hollywater: 6:25am On Apr 14, 2018
To knack 2 at a time just dey hungry me after seeing this pic.
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Honestagbons(m): 6:31am On Apr 14, 2018
Were una wan Carrey dose wan go grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by JMOB(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2018
Is he not the guy who owns a school? i wonder how the pupils would feel if they get to see pics like this...funny mentors in Nigeria!
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Ramaa(m): 7:16am On Apr 14, 2018

Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2018
Eleyi leku..awon shepetejon!!!!

Werey ni bobo yi shaa
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by MrSne: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Dis d kind of slap I fee like slapping u righnow

Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by theapeman: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2018
Try this and put "read your Quran" and see if them won't come for your head undecided

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2018
XingXhang:
You can't consistently behave or speak in a way inconsistent with who you truly are.

Even if this is the only sensible intelligent comment I will read on Nairaland today,I think I'm good to go for today.
Thumbs up bro
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Elwizzy94(m): 11:55am On Apr 14, 2018
I don't hate u bruh, but for saying this..u r a disgrace to ur parents being the servants of Christ in his vineyard.
And don't forget that God can break u in a day... #bewisekid don't let make u forget who ur creator is.
You ain't alive becuz of ur talent but by his grace #youfool
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Elwizzy94(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2018
I don't hate u bruh, but for saying this..u r a disgrace to ur parents being the servants of Christ in his vineyard.
And don't forget that God can break u in a day... #bewisekid don't let fame make u forget who ur creator is.
You ain't alive becuz of ur talent but by his grace #youfool
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by Mryacks: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
dhardline:
Making a mockery of Christianity is what it is.

Exactly....that’s disrespectful
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by biggy26: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Good talk from the fan that replied. Sense fall on Reekado.

Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
senseless boy
Re: Reekado Banks With Sexy Girls: "Read Your Bible, Pray Everyday" (Photo) by ebenholer(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
It is a mockery statement from Rekado...it means reading bible or praying may not earn u with many side chicks as him. It is a ridiculous post and I pray God forgive him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme / #BBNaija : Miracle Pictured With Paul Okoye's Family / Charlyboy Pictured In Church During Father's Funeral Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.