Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. (14638 Views)

Eye Test: How Many Animals Can You See In This Picture? / Eye Test: How Many Tigers Can You See In This Picture? / Eye Test (how Many Animals Can You See?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Zirax:

If Musa was asexual, he wouldn't have masturbated to the picture of the lady, neither would he have had an erection when she seduced him.

That's debatable, according to Wikipedia. smiley

My brain isn't cooperating any longer.
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by Zirax: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

That's debatable, according to Wikipedia. smiley

My brain isn't cooperating any longer.

The second part is, but the first isn't.

If he was asexual he wouldn't masturbate to the picture of the lady who seduced him earlier in the day.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by Zirax: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2018
@RaphaellaDD don't tell me you've given up?
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2018
Zirax:
@RaphaellaDD don't tell me you've given up?

I'm taking a break cheesy
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by ebig21(m): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2018
Musa is a serious Muslim, and he don't want to defile himself with a girl, not know Masturbation is also a sin
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2018
Emmm is Musa a rape victim? Or someone who has had some kind of sex related trauma hence his hatred of sex?
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by adamx23(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2018
China is insatiable... A fuckaholic.
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by Zirax: 11:59am On Apr 14, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Emmm is Musa a rape victim? Or someone who has had some kind of sex related trauma hence his hatred of sex?

I'll tell you what. How about I send you a mail and tell you the answer in private. I don't want to reveal it to everyone. This is your reward for getting the first two right and since you seem to be a bit invested in solving the riddle, I'll save you the mental stress so you can focus it on other stuff?

Deal?
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Zirax:

I'll tell you what. How about I send you a mail and tell you the answer in private. I don't want to reveal it to everyone. This is your reward for getting the first two right and since you seem to be a bit invested in solving the riddle, I'll save you the mental stress so you can focus it on other stuff?

Deal?

cheesy Deal!!!
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by LieDetector(m): 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
Zirax:
Riddle 3:

Musa is Heterosexual. Musa isn't attracted to women under 16. Musa hates fifty shades of grey, hates rapists, hates rape scenes in movies and hates sex. A conventionally attractive lady in her 20s visited Musa and offered her body to him for free. Musa had an erection but he didn't want to touch her. He politely asked her to leave and she was surprised. That night Musa masturbated to a picture of the lady who visited him and he enjoyed it. What is Musa?
Musa Hates Sex!
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by Zirax: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

cheesy Deal!!!
Okay I'll send you a mail in 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by LieDetector(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Zirax:

Okay I'll send you a mail in 5 minutes.
please send me a mail too. Be my chioma while I be your Wole

1 Like

Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by RoyalPhoenix(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Musa wasn't circumcised
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by RoyalPhoenix(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
But how can someone hate sex and still masturbate?
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by ipobarecriminals: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
embarassed Musa is married. to Spiritual wife

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by RoyalPhoenix(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Musa being heterosexual has a boyfriend and doesn't wanna have problems with him
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by Zirax: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
RoyalPhoenix:
But how can someone hate sex and still masturbate?

Very good question.
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by Halyma(f): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Zirax, please post the answer of the last riddle.
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by RoyalPhoenix(m): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Musa is HIV positive, he probably got it while being molested as a child by a lady which made him hate sex. And he refused to have sex with d lady coz he doesn't wanna infect her

1 Like

Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by troubleseller: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
Wole is Lord Varys and Chioma, well Chioma is just confused
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by RoyalPhoenix(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
troubleseller:
Wole is Lord Varys and Chioma, well Chioma is just confused
lord varys does not masturbate na
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by eldav(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Musa hates sex but loves masturbation. He couldn't be bothered about having sex with the lady with all the energy that he will exert during the act, so he chooses to masturbate and make things easier for himself.
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by troubleseller: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
RoyalPhoenix:
lord varys does not masturbate na
I bet he did before his schlong was cut off

1 Like

Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by RoyalPhoenix(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
troubleseller:
it was cutoff at a very young age I don't think he knows about all those things grin
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by RoyalPhoenix(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
RoyalPhoenix:
Musa is HIV positive, he probably got it while being molested as a child by a lady which made him hate sex. And he refused to have sex with d lady coz he doesn't wanna infect her
you can't tell me I'm wrong ooo coz this seem like the most logical answer
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by blessedvisky(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Musa is a closet pervert. He doesn't derive satisfaction from normal sex but does from some form of perversion.
Op how come all your characters have serious perversion issues. Could this be revealing a serious clue about who you are and what you like to do ?
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by Varys: 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
troubleseller:

I never masturbated sir.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by troubleseller: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
RoyalPhoenix:
it was cutoff at a very young age I don't think he knows about all those things grin
My good ser, you seem to be very knowledgeable in this regard. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by RoyalPhoenix(m): 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
troubleseller:
My good ser, you seem to be very knowledgeable in this regard. Hmmmm
grin don't mind me I just drink and I know things grin
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by troubleseller: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
Varys:

I never masturbated sir.
The spiders say otherwise

Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by RoyalPhoenix(m): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
troubleseller:
The spiders say otherwise
you mean your little birds
Re: Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think. by troubleseller: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
RoyalPhoenix:
you mean your little birds
Yes. My little birds. A man forgets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Everybody reach out and touch somebody! / Efootball Pes 2022 Psp Iso File Ppsspp Android Full Transfer / GET FIFA 21, GHOST THUSIMA PS4 (PKG) Gams 7.55,7.02, 6.72, 5.05 Version

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.