Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Need A Gay Partner. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Gay Partner. (6844 Views)

I Need A Gay Friend / Gay Guy In Nigeria Needs A Gay Partner Any Where In Nigeria. / Need A Gay Mate Call 08062503446 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by queeneve: 8:26am On May 14, 2010
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Faher(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2010
Can someone answer this:
Based on this Razaq's shameless pic postings,
Is it safe to say that some gay people are gay because they're mentally retarded?

N.B: I didn't say all of them, just fools like this Razaq guy.
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Faher(m): 8:28am On May 14, 2010
queeneve:

And she's not dating yet? wow!
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by SAGoddess: 8:31am On May 14, 2010
@ dude who posted his little penis on NL, I take it your people in the village have no access to internet and they will never see your nude pic, SMH at the madness, absolutely insane.

Oh, please shave or trim, do something, that is just too much hair and the thought of shit stuck on it is just too much for me right now!

PS:  I have no problem with gays or lesbians but this, hai maan, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE DUDE!  grin  grin
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by indie22(f): 9:34am On May 14, 2010
LWKMD OOOOOO!!!!

See showcasing of poran oooo!!!

lmao!!!!
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by SAGoddess: 9:43am On May 14, 2010
grin @ picture poster, I just took another look at you, your nuts' bag is bigger than your cock grin grin you are so brave, so so brave words fail me, I don't know what to say! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Nobody: 9:52am On May 14, 2010
what amaze me the most is his confidence, Confident in something that do not look good at all grin
if you notice, he is smiling in all those photos, smiling as if he won a billion dollars lottery. I think
he will make a great contestant on how to look good naked.

P.S ever thought of even shaving or at least trimming down there? look nasty dude undecided
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Areaboy2(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2010
LOL really funny. i was gona say "if u wana post your nakd pic atleast do it with an erection" but on a second look (regretfully so  sad ) it is erect  shocked  ha ha ha,  is he chinese or something .

somehow i feel someone is setting him up,  an ex girlfriend/lover maybe

first clue is the number of posts,  still very new

second clue is. the quality of the pics are poor,  so its not that much an advanced digi cam,  so someone is taking the pics while he poses  undecided

can anyone relate this?
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Faher(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2010
Area_boy:

LOL really funny. i was gona say "if u wana post your nakd pic atleast do it with an erection" but on a second look (regretfully so  sad ) it is erect :O  ha ha ha, is he chinese or something .

somehow i feel someone is setting him up, an ex girlfriend/lover maybe

first clue is the number of posts, still very new

second clue is. the quality of the pics are poor, so its not that much and advanced digi cam, so someone is taking the pics while he poses  undecided

can anyone relate this?

Your reasoning makes sense but the thread has been fun anyway.
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by SAGoddess: 10:24am On May 14, 2010
rokiatu:

what amaze me the most is his confidence, Confident in something that do not look good at all grin
if you notice, he is smiling in all those photos, smiling as if he won a billion dollars lottery. I think
he will make a great contestant on how to look good unclothed.

P.S ever thought of even shaving or at least trimming down there? look nasty dude undecided

This is just madness PERSONIFIED! What Area Boy is saying makes sense, shame, poor dude is ruined, his people will never let this one slide, it is funny as hell though.

MORAL OF THE STORY: NEVER send naked pics of self to ANYONE, NOBODY will be allowed to take naked pics of me, so they best keep the LIVE pic embedded in their memory for as long as they need it! cheesy
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Areaboy2(m): 10:58am On May 14, 2010
back in school, i had an ex threaten to post my nkd pics on school forum shocked.

all i did was forward all the pics/video i had of her to her inbox and it changed her mind cheesy, and oh were they juicy wink
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by SAGoddess: 11:02am On May 14, 2010
I am praying someone knows bed rocker , the name is so funny, grin hopefully he will be alerted of this urgent situation that need his attention, if he did not do this himself. I am embarrassed for him, I just want to crawl under my desk to come out when it is ALL OVER! cheesy
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Nobody: 11:06am On May 14, 2010
well served him right, this is what you can for stupidity. No one in their right senses would give nude
photos of themselves to anyone not for any reason.
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by SAGoddess: 11:08am On May 14, 2010
My heart bleeds for Mr Bedrocker, he just got his world tsunamied, madness!
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Bedrocker: 11:18am On May 14, 2010
@razaq_84

I wouldn't go out with a guy like you. Posting your pictures around. attracting unnecessary attention and insults from stupid people who have nothing good to say. Remove those pictures pls.

I am openly gay and that is what i am and there is no shame admitting it. I have lived my whole life in isolation and stigma. I believe everyone deserves equal right and opportunity in life. Why would my sexual orientation disgust you brain dead people?.

You all low lifers should get a life and be matured about issues. I have read other peoples post about people needing boyfriends and girlfriends why this negative attention towards mine?. Anyway illiteracy is our bane in Nigeria.
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by richard69(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2010
go get a life you scumbag!
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by indie22(f): 11:27am On May 14, 2010
@ poster, "whatever rocks your boat mate", i have no problem at all wiv you being gay and i hope you find love,

Wats hurting my eyes is the village slowpoke who's got himself butt unclothed plastered on nairaland, its not a pretty picture!!
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by MissyB1(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2010
SA Goddess:

@ dude who posted his little manliness on NL, I take it your people in the village have no access to internet and they will never see your unclothed pic, SMH at the madness, absolutely insane.

Oh, please shave or trim, do something, that is just too much hair and the thought of poo stuck on it is just too much for me right now!

PS:  I have no problem with gays or lesbians but this, hai maan, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE DUDE!  grin  grin
Someone did? shocked shocked
Who? Link, please?! grin
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Bedrocker: 11:35am On May 14, 2010
indie22:

@ poster, "whatever rocks your boat mate", i have no problem at all wiv you being gay and i hope you find love,

Wats hurting my eyes is the village slowpoke who's got himself butt unclothed plastered on nairaland, its not a pretty picture!!

Very immature of him i guess. He really needs to take them off. Thank you for your wishes.
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Odunnu: 11:39am On May 14, 2010
MissyB check d first page 4d 'real' stuff?
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by MissyB1(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2010
Thank You, Odunnu. smiley

I just saw it. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! *Pukes on thread and runs out*

Pesin swear for the Dude . . .Na so madness deh take start.
Someone should quote the the Dude so he can't take the pics off NL anymore, please. grin
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by neily(f): 11:57am On May 14, 2010
@bedrocker, i ve been wondering why u became a gay, now u ve cleared my mind, u said all ur life u ve been living in isolation and stigma. That is ur reason for being gay, if i may add it is inferiority complex.
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Odunnu: 11:58am On May 14, 2010
Lol
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Areaboy2(m): 12:22pm On May 14, 2010
Missy B:

Thank You, Odunnu. smiley

I just saw it. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! *Pukes on thread and runs out*

what ewwww? u were eager to see and Odunnu pointed you in the right direction tongue

@Bedrocker, the nakd man has owned you tongue.

this is just so damn Hilarious cheesy
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by honeric01(m): 12:55pm On May 14, 2010
Odunnu:

Lol

i no say u go dey here lol, where u go since 1844?
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Bedrocker: 1:00pm On May 14, 2010
neily:

@bedrocker, i ve been wondering why u became a gay, now u ve cleared my mind, u said all your life u ve been living in isolation and stigma. That is your reason for being gay, if i may add it is inferiority complex.

Shut up if you are too s.t.u.p.i.d to sound reasonable.
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Odunnu: 1:12pm On May 14, 2010
honeric01:

i no say u go dey here lol, where u go since 1844?
Hone' my sweetest honey.
U don sabi me so tey u sabi say I like talkin abt d Koko. Lol.
Hw r u doin?
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Tattooboy: 1:15pm On May 14, 2010
Bedrocker:

Shut up if you are too s.t.u.p.i.d to sound reasonable.
i think gay no dey vex.
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by bookface: 1:19pm On May 14, 2010

Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 14, 2010
am still thinking of wht to say, will be right back grin
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by BlakkBoi(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2010
@Poster.

I kinda like your courage. But how does it feel to bone your fellow man?. What partner u looking for. guy-girl or guy-guy. Make i know who wan donate yansh. Inyamaaa.
Re: I Need A Gay Partner. by BlakkBoi(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2010
odiaero:

am still thinking of wht to say, will be right back grin

I think saying yes will make bedrocker's day. C'mon there is no shame. You too can make good couple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Seriously Loving Someone Here On NAIRALAND. / Can I Find My Ideal Woman In Nairaland? / Whatsapp Hook Up For Kaduna Matured Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.