Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

HELP!!! I Want To Learn Programming Language - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / HELP!!! I Want To Learn Programming Language (1191 Views)

Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? / Learn Programming, Graphics & Animation Free!!: Nairaland Group Project / I Want To Learn Programming, Where Do I Start From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I Want To Learn Programming Language by olaniyi0(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
Good evening nairalanders, please i want to start learning programming language but don't know where to start.
Am i good to go with Qbaic or Python.
Your advise will be appreciated

lalasticlala
kodewrita
Re: HELP!!! I Want To Learn Programming Language by zubydave(m): 12:18am On Apr 14, 2018
U can start with python. I must advice u, look for something to always motivate u, else you will lose interest real quick.
Re: HELP!!! I Want To Learn Programming Language by olaniyi0(m): 2:59am On Apr 14, 2018
zubydave:
U can start with python. I must advice u, look for something to always motivate u, else you will lose interest real quick.
Okay bro, thanks
Re: HELP!!! I Want To Learn Programming Language by AkinseteK(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2018
olaniyi0:
Good evening nairalanders, please i want to start learning programming language but don't know where to start.
Am i good to go with Qbaic or Python.
Your advise will be appreciated

lalasticlala
kodewrita

You can contact us now for a one on one training

Re: HELP!!! I Want To Learn Programming Language by Technobs(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2018
*ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FULL-STACK WEB DEVELOPMENT*

"I really suck at designing things, i am not good at creating nice designs. I don't think front-end development is good for me"

Do you have the same problem? Find out what is front-end, back-end and full stack web development. Know where you should fall in.

Read below �

https://technobs.com/full-stack-web-development-all-you-need-to-know/

(1) (Reply)

Dart Vs Javascript: Which Of These Languages Is Much Harder To Learn? / Anyone Has Done Something On Data Structures And Algorithms On Crossover? / Please Read My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.