Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Disgusting! Nigeria’s Hairiest Lady (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Disgusting! Nigeria’s Hairiest Lady (photos) (3068 Views)

World’s Hairiest Girl' Shaves Her Face To Marry Love Of Her Life / The Disgusting Truth About Your Toothbrush / World’s Hairiest Girl Starts Shaving Her Face To Marry Love Of Her Life (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disgusting! Nigeria’s Hairiest Lady (photos) by swaxbz: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
If you don’t know her, she is Queen Okafor, arguably Nigeria’s hairiest lady. Good to see she’s still rocking her look with confidence .
Last year, the 26 year old aspiring actress told the Sun

“The first time it started to grow on my
body, I was ashamed, but someone advised me that I shouldn’t bother, that it is a blessing not a curse. The person told me that I am unique, besides, wherever I go, I would be recognised. She advised me that I shouldn’t be ashamed, rather that I should be proud of myself. It was her that gave me strength and boosted my self esteem. Some people think that I am a man. Some think I fixed my breast to deceive people. Men especially find it difficult to believe that I am a woman. It was when we interact that most men are reassured that I am a woman. It has made me to be very popular and recognised in public. It has boosted my confidence to socialize. People want to identify with me to know the stuff I am made of. Some want to find out where this girl is coming from. People call and dash me money because of my hairy nature, but I don’t beg for money.

VIDEO FOUND UNDER HERE SLIDE PIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GJxP9HktYw
SOURCE: http://anygist.com/2014/10/disgusting-nigerias-hairiest-lady-photos.html

Re: Disgusting! Nigeria’s Hairiest Lady (photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
u said disgusting. person wey guys dey die for
Re: Disgusting! Nigeria’s Hairiest Lady (photos) by SalamRushdie: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hormonal imbalance at work
Re: Disgusting! Nigeria’s Hairiest Lady (photos) by Salmoneus(m): 12:12am On Apr 14, 2018
Why is it disgusting? she didn't choose to look like this...
Re: Disgusting! Nigeria’s Hairiest Lady (photos) by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 14, 2018
Op, your are new here on nairaland
Re: Disgusting! Nigeria’s Hairiest Lady (photos) by candelahria(f): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Hirsutism

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 13 2021 In Nigeria / Natural Remedies For Arthritis And Rheumatism / What's The Relationship Between Food And Exercise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.