Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Father Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Father Love (328 Views)

Story: Father's Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Love by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2018
Hi everyone,
Hope you're good? My name is Zainab I'm a writer, I love writing so I decided to write my first story, titled CLARA.
This story is real with an element of fiction and change of name and identity to protect the people involved. This more like a freestyle writing. so In case there is any grammatical blunder or any other thing don't fail to correct me �

Prologue
Clara is young promising girl who didn't grow up with a father love, and it has affected her life to the extent she tend to look for guys for love she didn't get from her father, despite that it still doesn't solve the puzzle.

Chapter one.

My name is Clara, I'm a very smart young girl who's at the age of 19. Clara is one of those young girls who didn't grow up with father love, at the age of 6 Clara dad left her mum to marry another lady not because of anything, he just woke up one morning decided he need to travel unknowingly to them he travel to the village to get married woman. My mum got to hear the news, she was heartbroken, she felt my father betrayed her after everything the love, those days when she had to pray for him, when he was struggling. I wasn't shocked because my dad has always been a womanizer jumping from one woman to the other I could remember vividly well my mum would come back telling me how she caught my dad with another woman. I wasn't surprised when I got the news that he will be married. Let me tell you'll a little about my mum, my mum is a very strong woman I her respect her a lot, she's that woman you can as well call her a man. My mum is an hustler who doesn't depend on a man, she's a prayer warrior, my best friend my gossip partner. Me and my mum are so close to the extent there is nothing I don't tell her, being the only child at the moment I had no brother or sister to talk to she was my only confidant. One thing I love about my mum is that she is hardworking always trying to venture into anything to make money. Pls when I mean anything I'm not talking about selling your body �. My mum was heartbroken so she called me one day to tell me that we will be leaving the house that she can't cope with my dad bringing in another woman, that she had leave for her father place I wasn't that worried because my dad is not like those beautiful dad we watch on TV or read in a story. My dad is far from that, my dad is a one of those dad that you wished you never had a father like him, he was un loving father who doesn't care about his children, he doesn't care if they wat or not he's so heartless to the extent that the only thing he cares about is that his children should go and work and give him money , I have never seen a father who would deny his on children just because of another woman gosh!!! Sorry I just have to end it here .
Re: Father Love by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 14, 2018
Another update will be tomorrow by Gods grace

(1) (Reply)

5 Daily Habits That Will Boost Your Leadership / Virgo / The Nigerian Horror Movie (vampire Politicians) Bykums Shedrack Fenan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.