Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Youtube Alternative: Join Topbuzz And Start Making Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Youtube Alternative: Join Topbuzz And Start Making Money (1023 Views)

How To Make Money On Blogging And Start Online Business. / How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps / Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtube Alternative: Join Topbuzz And Start Making Money by Amobigod(m): 1:34am On Apr 14, 2018
Have you heard about Topbuzz??

Just like YouTube, Topbuzz is a platform where you can upload videos and and Gif files and make money from it.

With Topbuzz all you have to do is upload a video, the more views you get, the more money you earn. Topbuzz doesn't require any extra knowledge and absolutely hitch free... In the case of YouTube, you will have to create an adsense account before you can monetize your video. But in topbuzz, the only thing you have to do is upload a video, and watch your money grow..

Topbuzz also have a referral program which enables you to refer a friend to join topbuzz community and you get paid for that

This is how the referral program works....

For you to be eligible for the Topbuzz referral program as a new member, you need to sign up using either your Facebook or Twitter Account

To Sign Up For Topbuzz, CLICK HERE

The picture below is a screenshot of my earnings...

You can sign up with my referral link..

https://www.topbuzz.com/invite/follower-bonus/sCgQApl3lR1o?c=sys&language=en

Re: Youtube Alternative: Join Topbuzz And Start Making Money by hurumnanya: 5:50am On Apr 14, 2018
What I didn't see here is means of payment. How much u earn per 1k view. Etc
Re: Youtube Alternative: Join Topbuzz And Start Making Money by Sammyluck1: 2:11am On Apr 16, 2018
please how do i get referral code. THANKS
Re: Youtube Alternative: Join Topbuzz And Start Making Money by Amobigod(m): 2:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Sammyluck1:
please how do i get referral code. THANKS
Login to your account you will see invite friends
Re: Youtube Alternative: Join Topbuzz And Start Making Money by Amobigod(m): 2:16am On Apr 16, 2018
hurumnanya:
What I didn't see here is means of payment. How much u earn per 1k view. Etc
Means of payment is via bank or PayPal

(1) (Reply)

You Can Get That 1000 Youtube Subscribers For Free. For Aspiring Youbers Get In. / How To Boost your website traffic for free / Web Designer For Simple Website Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.