Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data (2481 Views)

Is MTN Network Down In Your Location? / What Is Mtn Pulse Points? See How To Redeem Them / Xenophobic Attack: Is MTN Trying To Frustrate Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by Sicilyjoe: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2018
I subscribed to mtn 500 weekly plan and I have bonus credit from my startpack, why did they leave the data and start deducting from my credit
Re: Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2018
bro, am currently facing Dis same issue.recharged 1000 and got a bonus of 2500.I subscribed the monthly data plan.instead of dem to b deducting from d data,they re instead deducting from d bonus.
Re: Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by Sicilyjoe: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
bro, am currently facing Dis same issue.recharged 1000 and got a bonus of 2500.I subscribed the monthly data plan.instead of dem to b deducting from d data,they re instead deducting from d bonus.

I wonder why they are doing this, something needs to be done about it
Re: Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:35am On Apr 14, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

I wonder why they are doing this, something needs to be done about it
d worst part is DAT,if you call their customer care unit it will take ages before they answer. and I don't ave such luxury
Re: Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by adeememman(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
Avoid this headache, buy cheap SME data from me. 60+ days validity. With this you are sure they can't manipulate your airtime for data. Check my signature
Re: Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
adeememman:

Avoid this headache, buy cheap SME data from me. 60+ days validity. With this you are sure they can't manipulate your airtime for data. Check my signature
why should I but data from you. you ain't a network provider.i would rather stick with dem,than for me to buy from you. I dey craze

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by adeememman(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
why should I but data from you. you ain't a network provider.i would rather stick with dem,than for me to buy from you. I dey craze
Pls read about SME data. Its same data mtn will give u. I buy in bulk and sell in bit
Re: Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by Obainoneandonly(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
adeememman:

Pls read about SME data. Its same data mtn will give u. I buy in bulk and sell in bit
goodluck .I ain't interested
Re: Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by realsammie(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
goodluck .I ain't interested

It's like you are a newbie. I am very sure you are on "MTN beta talk" plan. On this plan, anytime you buy data, it is your bonus credit they will be deducting anytime you browse. You can't eat ur cake and have it. Anyway you have two options;
1. Its either you finish ur bonus credit on calls before going online or..
2. you migrate to other plan like MTN pulse.

BTW, i will advice you try out SME data resellers. it is cheaper than buying data from network provider. we have genuine and trustworthy reseller on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by Angyella(f): 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
The thing tire me eh
Re: Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by JideSM: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
Sicilyjoe:
I subscribed to mtn 500 weekly plan and I have bonus credit from my startpack, why did they leave the data and start deducting from my credit

Hi Sicilyjoe and Obainoneandonly, the bonus airtime takes priority over active Data bundle. All chargeable activities (data,sms,calls) are billed first billed from the bonus airtime. In addition, I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. Let me know if you need further clarification.
Re: Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
realsammie:

It's like you are a newbie. I am very sure you are on "MTN beta talk" plan. On this plan, anytime you buy data, it is your bonus credit they will be deducting anytime you browse. You can't eat ur cake and have it. Anyway you have two options;
1. Its either you finish ur bonus credit on calls before going online or..
2. you migrate to other plan like MTN pulse.

BTW, i will advice you try out SME data resellers. it is cheaper than buying data from network provider. we have genuine and trustworthy reseller on this forum.
you SME data dudes scammed me once, op don't buy from any SME person you don't know, these niaraland scammers are heartless
Re: Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by realsammie(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tochyodiks:
you SME data dudes scammed me once, op don't buy from any SME person you don't know, these niaraland scammers are heartless

Never in your miserable life call me a scammer cos i can't remember ever transacting a business with you. And FYI, I am not a data reseller. Just tryna enlighten the OP.
Re: Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
realsammie:

Never in your miserable life call me a scammer cos i can't remember ever transacting a business with you. And FYI, I am not a data reseller. Just tryna enlighten the OP.
Oga calm down I never said it was you.. I simply meant data resellers on niara land in general haba
Re: Why Is Mtn Taking Bonus Credit As Data by Praktikals(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
adeememman:

Thats not correct. Bonus will always be deducted first. I sell SME DATA too.

(1) (Reply)

Get 1gb For N100 On Airtel Night Plan / Please, Which Phone Can You Advice A Lady To Get? Max. Budget Is 80k / My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.