Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Am I The Only On Experiencing This On DSTV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Am I The Only On Experiencing This On DSTV (1971 Views)

Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV / My channel 198 BB Naija on DSTV is not showing. / How To Get Supersport 3 On Dstv-family Bouquet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only On Experiencing This On DSTV by tunaguy(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2018
Well this isn’t a bad thing and i absolutely love this so I bought a DSTV decoder in February I renewed my compact subscription in April and a few days later i noticed i am getting the complete super sport channels ss1-ss10 I’m only supposed to get 6 subscribing to the compact bouquet it made me really happy tho cause super sport is the only thing i watch on the decoder, i had the complete super sport till my subscription expired then i waited about 5 days and renewed it with the acces bouqet (1,900) to my fullest suprise i got the whole super sport channel again ss1-10 so I am wondering if I’m just lucky or it has happened or is it happening to anybody currently... cause if this is a for life glitch I’d be happy af
Re: Am I The Only On Experiencing This On DSTV by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2018
I suggest you go to the nearest DStv office and ask them this question after explaining all this to them
Re: Am I The Only On Experiencing This On DSTV by tunaguy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
lestat:
I suggest you go to the nearest DStv office and ask them this question after explaining all this to them
��� when I’m not mad
Re: Am I The Only On Experiencing This On DSTV by slex(m): 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Dstv are doing a thank you promo at the moment so you will enjoy extra channels for some months. Don't worry, soon they will call you to ask if you have been enjoying their bouquet.
Re: Am I The Only On Experiencing This On DSTV by tunaguy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
slex:
Dstv are doing a thank you promo at the moment so you will enjoy extra channels for some months. Don't worry, soon they will call you to ask if you have been enjoying their bouquet.
i looked that up and that was last year and it was for customers that have stayed consistent with their subscription and i just bought my decoder February and they didn’t say anything about supersport only entertainment channels like zee bollymovies
Re: Am I The Only On Experiencing This On DSTV by slex(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
tunaguy:
i looked that up and that was last year and it was for customers that have stayed consistent with their subscription and i just bought my decoder February and they didn’t say anything about supersport only entertainment channels like zee bollymovies

Trust me, they've started already but don't confuse the thank you promo of upgrade of your sub to the thank you promo of giving you 2-4 channels. It's the former I suspect you are experiencing.
Re: Am I The Only On Experiencing This On DSTV by Dantedasz(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
tunaguy:
��� when I’m not mad

I use the family bouquet on my office decoder and since January,I have been watching super sport 3(Ng). All the premiership matches.
I think the threat of TsTV made DSTV start this promo.
I only pay 1800 Naira monthly for this bouquet.
It is to the subscribers benefit.
Re: Am I The Only On Experiencing This On DSTV by tunaguy(m): 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Dantedasz:

I use the family bouquet on my office decoder and since January,I have been watching super sport 3(Ng). All the premiership matches.
I think the threat of TsTV made DSTV start this promo.
I only pay 1800 Naira monthly for this bouquet.
It is to the subscribers benefit.
is it just ss3 or all the supersports?
Re: Am I The Only On Experiencing This On DSTV by Dantedasz(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
tunaguy:
is it just ss3 or all the supersports?

Like 4 super sports channels. I am more interested in ss 3 because of the premiership.

Modification -@ tunaguy, I am in the office now, and checking the DSTV family bouquet properly discovered I have 1.SS blitz.2.SS 7. 3.SS 3. 4.SS4. 5.SS7. 6.SS8. 7.SS9. 8.SS10. 9.SS11 and 10.SS12.

And I pay just 1800 per month.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders! Download All Your Latest Nollywood, Gallywood, Yoruba Movie / You Need To Watch This Trending Film Recommended By A Friend "WAR ROOM" / Who's The Scariest Movie Bad Guy Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.