Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. (1061 Views)

And Every Eyes Shall See Him / Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen / Have You Been Praying At Nighttime?? Adopt This Tactic And You Shall See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. by bummyla(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Nigeria shall see its glory once again in Jesus name. Amen!
With all my Love, long live Nigerians wherever they are in this world. May the Lord protect them with His mighty hand now and forever in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

Psalm 33:12
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!

Isaiah 60:12
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Isaiah 60:18
Violence shall no more be heard in your land, devastation or destruction within your borders; you shall call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise.

Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.

1 Timothy 2:1
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people,

Genesis 12:2
And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.

Matthew 28:18-19
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Micah 4:3
He shall judge between many peoples, and shall decide for strong nations far away; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore;

Daniel 9:3-21

Genesis 35:11
And God said to him, “I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply. A nation and a company of nations shall come from you, and kings shall come from your own body.

Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall return to Sheol, all the nations that forget God.

Isaiah 2:4
He shall judge between the nations, and shall decide disputes for many peoples; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

Zephaniah 3:8
“Therefore wait for me,” declares the Lord, “for the day when I rise up to seize the prey. For my decision is to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms, to pour out upon them my indignation, all my burning anger; for in the fire of my jealousy all the earth shall be consumed.

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Joel 2:12
“Yet even now,” declares the Lord, “return to me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning;

Jeremiah 18:6-10
“O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter has done? declares the Lord. Behold, like the clay in the potter's hand, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel. If at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom, that I will pluck up and break down and destroy it, and if that nation, concerning which I have spoken, turns from its evil, I will relent of the disaster that I intended to do to it. And if at any time I declare concerning a nation or a kingdom that I will build and plant it, and if it does evil in my sight, not listening to my voice, then I will relent of the good that I had intended to do to it.

Psalm 67:1-7

Psalm 22:27
All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the Lord, and all the families of the nations shall worship before you.

Acts 10:35
But in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.

Psalm 2:8
Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.

Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Psalm 29:11
May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!

Genesis 18:18
Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

Isaiah 14:26
This is the purpose that is purposed concerning the whole earth, and this is the hand that is stretched out over all the nations.

Psalm 46:10
“Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Zechariah 9:10
I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim and the war horse from Jerusalem; and the battle bow shall be cut off, and he shall speak peace to the nations; his rule shall be from sea to sea, and from the River to the ends of the earth.

Hosea 2:18
And I will make for them a covenant on that day with the beasts of the field, the birds of the heavens, and the creeping things of the ground. And I will abolish the bow, the sword, and war from the land, and I will make you lie down in safety.

Zechariah 14:9
And the Lord will be king over all the earth. On that day the Lord will be one and his name one.

Zechariah 9:9
Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout aloud, O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; righteous and having salvation is he, humble and mounted on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Jeremiah 5:29
Shall I not punish them for these things? declares the Lord, and shall I not avenge myself on a nation such as this?”

Deuteronomy 32:28
“For they are a nation void of counsel, and there is no understanding in them.

Isaiah 55:5
Behold, you shall call a nation that you do not know, and a nation that did not know you shall run to you, because of the Lord your God, and of the Holy One of Israel, for he has glorified you.

Acts 17:26
And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place,

John 3:16-17
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Jeremiah 29:7
But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare.

Psalm 9:20
Put them in fear, O Lord! Let the nations know that they are but men! Selah

Genesis 12:1-3
Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Revelation 7:9
After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Genesis 11:1-8

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Zephaniah 3:6
“I have cut off nations; their battlements are in ruins; I have laid waste their streets so that no one walks in them; their cities have been made desolate, without a man, without an inhabitant.

Joel 1:1-20

Isaiah 45:7
I form light and create darkness, I make well-being and create calamity, I am the Lord, who does all these things.

Psalm 22:28
For kingship belongs to the Lord, and he rules over the nations.

Deuteronomy 28:1-2
“And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God.

1 Peter 2:17
Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor.

1 Timothy 2:1-2
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.

Galatians 3:8
And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying, “In you shall all the nations be blessed.”

Haggai 2:7
And I will shake all nations, so that the treasures of all nations shall come in, and I will fill this house with glory, says the Lord of hosts.

Zephaniah 3:9
“For at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call upon the name of the Lord and serve him with one accord.

Ezekiel 13:20
“Therefore thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against your magic bands with which you hunt the souls like birds, and I will tear them from your arms, and I will let the souls whom you hunt go free, the souls like birds.

Isaiah 11:9
They shall not hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

Ecclesiastes 3:8
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace.

Genesis 17:3-5
Then Abram fell on his face. And God said to him, “Behold, my covenant is with you, and you shall be the father of a multitude of nations. No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham, for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations.

Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

Acts 17:10-11
The brothers immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea, and when they arrived they went into the Jewish synagogue. Now these Jews were more noble than those in Thessalonica; they received the word with all eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily to see if these things were so.

Habakkuk 2:14
For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.

Hosea 7:12
As they go, I will spread over them my net; I will bring them down like birds of the heavens; I will discipline them according to the report made to their congregation.

Daniel 7:13-14
“I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man, and he came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Isaiah 66:23
From new moon to new moon, and from Sabbath to Sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before me, declares the Lord.

Isaiah 59:19
So they shall fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun; for he will come like a rushing stream, which the wind of the Lord drives.

Isaiah 49:6
He says: “It is too light a thing that you should be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to bring back the preserved of Israel; I will make you as a light for the nations, that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth.”

Psalm 102:22
When peoples gather together, and kingdoms, to worship the Lord.

Psalm 72:19
Blessed be his glorious name forever; may the whole earth be filled with his glory! Amen and Amen!

Psalm 72:17
May his name endure forever, his fame continue as long as the sun! May people be blessed in him, all nations call him blessed!

1 John 4:1
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Ezekiel 34:6
My sheep were scattered; they wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill. My sheep were scattered over all the face of the earth, with none to search or seek for them.

Psalm 144:15
Blessed are the people to whom such blessings fall! Blessed are the people whose God is the Lord!

Deuteronomy 28:1-68

Exodus 19:5
Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine;

Revelation 18:22
And the sound of harpists and musicians, of flute players and trumpeters, will be heard in you no more, and a craftsman of any craft will be found in you no more, and the sound of the mill will be heard in you no more,

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

Psalm 89:15-18
Blessed are the people who know the festal shout, who walk, O Lord, in the light of your face, who exult in your name all the day and in your righteousness are exalted. For you are the glory of their strength; by your favor our horn is exalted. For our shield belongs to the Lord, our king to the Holy One of Israel.

Revelation 1:1
The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

Matthew 21:43
Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people producing its fruits.

Zechariah 14:16
Then everyone who survives of all the nations that have come against Jerusalem shall go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Booths.

Daniel 7:27
And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.’

Isaiah 58:1
“Cry aloud; do not hold back; lift up your voice like a trumpet; declare to my people their transgression, to the house of Jacob their sins.

Isaiah 14:4-7
You will take up this taunt against the king of Babylon: “How the oppressor has ceased, the insolent fury ceased! The Lord has broken the staff of the wicked, the scepter of rulers, that struck the peoples in wrath with unceasing blows, that ruled the nations in anger with unrelenting persecution. The whole earth is at rest and quiet; they break forth into singing.

Psalm 74:1-23

Psalm 46:9

1 Kings 8:60
That all the peoples of the earth may know that the Lord is God; there is no other.

Deuteronomy 7:6
“For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Zechariah 8:4
Thus says the Lord of hosts: Old men and old women shall again sit in the streets of Jerusalem, each with staff in hand because of great age.

Ezekiel 14:12-21

Jeremiah 8:1
They have healed the wound of my people lightly, saying, ‘Peace, peace,’ when there is no peace.

Isaiah 65:1
I was ready to be sought by those who did not ask for me; I was ready to be found by those who did not seek me. I said, “Here am I, here am I,” to a nation that was not called by my name.

Isaiah 54:1-17

Isaiah 40:15-17
Behold, the nations are like a drop from a bucket, and are accounted as the dust on the scales; behold, he takes up the coastlands like fine dust. Lebanon would not suffice for fuel, nor are its beasts enough for a burnt offering. All the nations are as nothing before him, they are accounted by him as less than nothing and emptiness.

Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous increase, the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule, the people groan.

Psalm 135:4
For the Lord has chosen Jacob for himself, Israel as his own possession.

Nehemiah 1:4-11

Deuteronomy 14:2
For you are a people holy to the Lord your God, and the Lord has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.
https://bummyla.com/2018/04/14/nigeria-shall-see-its-glory-once-again-in-jesus-name-amen-long-live-nigerians/
Re: Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
all Dis long verses because of nigeria.bro Nigeria is s lost cause.pray for urself and forget Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. by Primesky(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
all Dis long verses because of nigeria.bro Nigeria is s lost cause.pray for urself and forget Nigeria

Nigeria has been preserved by God for His end time agenda. This very nation shall shine forth and become a glorious land in the midst of many other nations. But before then, there is the purging and cleansing that must take place. The current state of the church and system in Nigeria cannot be used.

Also, seeing that God has a plan for the nation has attracted wicked forces of hell, who are hell bent on ensuring that that plan doesn't work. Hence, so much conflict and agitation for seperation. Even if Nigeria separates today, she will come back together to fulfill that purpose because God never fails in His agenda.

But my concern is the shaking, and purging that must take place first. Will you stand, will you remain when the shaking begins? It has already began and many people including Christians have fallen by the way side It's fearful and terrible! Purge yourself by yourself now. God isn't happy with the state of things and won't work with this. Seek Jesus now.

Nigeria shall blossom.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
Primesky:

Nigeria has been preserved by God for His end time agenda. This very nation shall shine forth and become a glorious land in the midst of many other nations. But before then, there is the purging and cleansing that must take place. The current state of the church and system in Nigeria cannot be used.

Also, seeing that God has a plan for the nation has attracted wicked forces of hell, who are hell bent on ensuring that that plan doesn't work. Hence, so much conflict and agitation for seperation. Even if Nigeria separates today, she will come back together to fulfill that purpose because God never fails in His agenda.

But my concern is the shaking, and purging that must take place first. Will you stand, will you remain when the shaking begins? It has already began and many people including Christians have fallen by the way side It's fearful and terrible! Purge yourself by yourself now. God isn't happy with the state of things and won't work with this. Seek Jesus now.

Nigeria shall blossom.
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. by bummyla(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Primesky:

Nigeria shall blossom.

Amen!
Re: Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. by Primesky(m): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
keep deceiving yourself

OK. God doesn't need your believe to do what He has to do. I pray you live to see it.
Re: Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
I pray everyday that it doesn't come to pass
Re: Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
Primesky:

OK. God doesn't need your believe to do what He has to do. I pray you live to see it.
Re: Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. by Primesky(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Obainoneandonly:

Very well. That exactly shows who you are. If you could boldly say you pray against good, and possibly work against it, even if God is involved. Only one person does that.

Once again, God will do what He will do regardless of anybody. He has His endtime army in the making.

Outside the United States today, the only country strongly defending the Christian faith is Nigeria. However, an army more powerful and dangerous than anything known before is in the making. They shall rule all aspect of human endeavor by the power of God for the purpose of preparing the way for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

So, it's only an enemy of God or someone absolutely ignorant of the agenda of God that will oppose this. Seek the face of God and you'll know His secret.

I repeat, Nigeria will blossom and will flood the nations with the light of the gospel. Even so come Lord Jesus. Amen!
Re: Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Primesky:

Very well. That exactly shows who you are. If you could boldly say you pray against good, and possibly work against it, even if God is involved. Only one person does that.

Once again, God will do what He will do regardless of anybody. He has His endtime army in the making.

Outside the United States today, the only country strongly defending the Christian faith is Nigeria. However, an army more powerful and dangerous than anything known before is in the making. They shall rule all aspect of human endeavor by the power of God for the purpose of preparing the way for the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

So, it's only an enemy of God or someone absolutely ignorant of the agenda of God that will oppose this. Seek the face of God and you'll know His secret.

I repeat, Nigeria will blossom and will flood the nations with the light of the gospel. Even so come Lord Jess. Amen!
I was once like you 5 years ago.high hopes, brimming with confidence. what happened........I came to realise dat some people in high places and powerful are very happy d way we are.they don't want change,and since they are not ready to move forward no one else would.its like you taking one step forward, and dem pulling you two steps backward.nigeria is too intertwined for only one region to want set itself free.u are using religion and Christianity as d basis for your cause.what do you think d Hausa and d fulani muslim would think abt dis your Post.don't worry, 5years from now you will understand what I just said
Re: Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. by Primesky(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
I was once like you 5 years ago.high hopes, brimming with confidence. what happened........I came to realise dat some people in high places and powerful are very happy d way we are.they don't want change,and since they are not ready to move forward no one else would.its like you taking one step forward, and dem pulling you two steps backward.nigeria is too intertwined for only one region to want set itself free.u are using religion and Christianity as d basis for your cause.what do you think d Hausa and d fulani muslim would think abt dis your Post.don't worry, 5years from now you will understand what I just said

Hmm... I do understand your point and feeling. But we cannot judge God and contrain Him to our time. God dwells in eternity. We dwell in time. He can step in at anytime of ours to do His will. We all, all creation, everything exist for Him. He decides when and how He wants to do His thing. If we try to follow Him with our sense and time, we will surely be discouraged. Look at Abraham having to wait 25 years for a promise of God. That's too long for a man to wait! But the promise of God came to pass. So also is the work God will do in Nigeria. Remember it's about His kingdom, so it will surely come to pass even if it's another 20 years.

I'm sure some Ghanaians didn't believe they'll be where they are today as at the time they were in Nigeria, but now Nigerians are the ones going there. Who would have believed that Rwanda will become a choice destination in Africa after the genocide? But today, they have the cleanest city, thriving economy and a prospering populace. My friend believe me, Nigeria will shine again. But a purge will come first, the Nebuchadnezzars, fake men of God, Herods and Pharaohs tormenting our land have their days numbered. God will remove kings and set up kings, when exactly, I don't know. God is very much aware of the gang up against the church in Nigeria and He's preparing a shocker as well, but the church now is sleeping and cold, docile and too materialistic. But she will be purged and she shall lead the way.

Did you know that the current Fulani herdsmen crisis and Boko Haram insurgency among so many other illls of our land where foretold by God to His servants as far back as the 1980s? Several years ago. He also told them and is still telling us His plans for the country and He will never fail. Keep your hope alive. Morning will follow the night and sunshine will follow the stormy rain.

Nigeria will blossom again.
Re: Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2018
Primesky:

Hmm... I do understand your point and feeling. But we cannot judge God and contrain Him to our time. God dwells in eternity. We dwell in time. He can step in at anytime of ours to do His will. We all, all creation, everything exist for Him. He decides when and how He wants to do His thing. If we try to follow Him with out sense and time, we will surely be discouraged. Look at Abraham having to wait 25 years for a promise of God. That's too long for a man to wait! But the promise of God came to pass. So, also is the work God will do in Nigeria. Remember it's about His kingdom, so it will surely come to pass even if it's another 20 years. I'm sure some Ghanaians didn't believe they'll be where they are today as at the time they were in Nigeria, but now Nigerians are the ones going there. Who will have believed that Rwanda will become a choice destination in Africa after the genocide? But today, they have the cleanest city, thriving economy and a prospering populace. My friend believe me, Nigeria will shine again. But a purge will come first, the Nebuchadnezzars, Herods and Pharaohs tormenting our land have their days numbered. God will remove kings and set up kings when exactly, I don't know. God is very much aware of the gang up against the church in Nigeria and He's preparing a shocker as well, but the church now is sleeping and cold, docile and too materialistic. But she will be purged and she shall lead the way.

Did you know that the current Fulani herdsmen crisis and Boko Haram insurgency among so many other illls of our land where foretold by God to His servants as far back as the 1980s? Several years ago. He also told them and is still telling us His plans for the country and He will never fail. Keep your hope alive. Morning will follow the night and sunshine will follow the stormy rain.

Nigeria will blossom again.
always put yourself first before another thing.I don't know you,but my advice to you is dat ,forget Nigeria and put dis energy ur putting in Dis ur Nigeria project to something meaningfully. shikena

(1) (Reply)

Is Prophet Noah Truly Our Ancestor? / Why Was Obama Accused Of Being The Beast (666) / Real Life Lawsuits Against God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.