Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Advertise Your Business For Free @ Www.nigeriabusinessdesk.com - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Advertise Your Business For Free @ Www.nigeriabusinessdesk.com (638 Views)

Latest On Cashew Nuts Business For 2013 Season Crop / Advertise Your Products Using Mobile Air Freshner / Advertise Your Business For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertise Your Business For Free @ Www.nigeriabusinessdesk.com by TheWeber: 8:49am On May 14, 2010
Visit www.nigeriabusinessdesk.com to advertise your Business for free!!!
Re: Advertise Your Business For Free @ Www.nigeriabusinessdesk.com by saviourM: 10:33am On May 14, 2010
I have something very important to say here, which I believe will generate a potential profit to you.

My name is Saviour Michael. I’m a potential forex trader.

Am looking for serious Nigerians who want to learn how to trade forex and earn a substantial profit.

OR
If you have a live account but you are not able to make money yet and this has caused you a disappointment, I have a proposition for you that I believe will generate a great deal of profit for you with absolutely zero risk.

If this sounds like something good, let’s talk on the phone and go over the details.

You can reach me on + 2348033983167

Email: kems2230@yahoo.com
Re: Advertise Your Business For Free @ Www.nigeriabusinessdesk.com by DrKitaun(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2010
SavantM

how can u be a potential forex trader and at the same time looking 4 people to teach forex ?
Re: Advertise Your Business For Free @ Www.nigeriabusinessdesk.com by saviourM: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2010
Dr.Kitaun

I love to share my knowledge and insight with people.
Am not selffish like most people. But why do we keep on suspecting others?

This has made us miss the opportunities when they come.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read! For Busy Professionals / Building Material / Solid Minerals Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.