Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,296 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom (2922 Views)

Where To Buy The Best Kratom Products Online / Kratom: A Miracle Cure From Indonesia / What You Don't Know About Dominique, The Popular "Meme" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by wakes: 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Kratom is growing in popularity particulary in the West for many reasons including pain killing, anxiety, depression, etc.
I have researched and written a book on it.
If you are interested let me know.
I will sell it to you. Lol!

But the most important thing is the kratom itself which I am yet to see in Nigeria.
If I see a number of people interested, I can import for them.
Let me know in the comments.
Blessings!
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by wakes: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2018
wakes:
Kratom is growing in popularity particulary in the West for many reasons including pain killing, anxiety, depression, etc.

But the most important thing is the kratom itself which I am yet to see in Nigeria.
Blessings!
Any body?
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by Jossyroyal1: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2018
Good its growing in popularity but can it effectively handle our kind of pain...lol cause here in naija everything wears one out, what are the did effects and how affordable is it??

This are important questions that you may want provide answers to..

Guys check my signature
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by wakes: 4:40am On Apr 19, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
Good its growing in popularity but can it effectively handle our kind of pain...lol cause here in naija everything wears one out, what are the did effects and how affordable is it??

This are important questions that you may want provide answers to..

Guys check my signature
It is really being celebrated in US. You may do some Googling to check. Just add +pain+testimonials to your search.

I want to get the seeds to try growing it here to see.
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by Jossyroyal1: 12:33am On Apr 20, 2018
wakes:

It is really being celebrated in US. You may do some Googling to check. Just add +pain+testimonials to your search.

I want to get the seeds to try growing it here to see.

OK, Nice move
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by wakes: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
In the course of research, I found there is an African specie of this plant.
Still carrying on with the research.
Stay tuned.
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by wakes: 1:00pm On May 09, 2018
wakes:

Blessings!
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by doyin68: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
I am interested in buying
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by BrightEye(m): 12:32am On Jul 10, 2018
I have been looking for this kratom for over a year now in Nigeria.... just want it for treatment of certain addiction. Pls don't forget this thread bro.[quote author=wakes post=67411914][/quote]I have been looking for this kratom for over a year now in Nigeria.... just want it for treatment of certain addiction. Pls don't forget this thread bro.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by wakes: 10:51am On Jul 29, 2018
Oyibo dey celebrate this thing like CBD OIL now.
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
wakes:
Oyibo dey celebrate this thing like CBD OIL now.
how much are they selling it?
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by wakes: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2018
joyyss:
how much are they selling it?
It is so expensive, just Google KRATOM PRICE. You will be amazed.
Blessings!
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
wakes:

It is so expensive, just Google KRATOM PRICE. You will be amazed.
Blessings!
i need to buy it , that is why am asking, how can i get it?
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by wakes: 7:28am On Oct 15, 2018
joyyss:
Okay, I will get back to you.
I have not seen it anywhere in Nigeria before.
Asians usually sell it mostly.

I will contact one and let you know the possibility of getting it across here and the price.
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
wakes:

Okay, I will get back to you.
I have not seen it anywhere in Nigeria before.
Asians usually sell it mostly.

I will contact one and let you know the possibility of getting it across here and the price.
oky,
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by wakes: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2019
Did you know that CBD oil is gaining momentum globally and
making huge money for people as well?

The amazing health benefits will blow you away.
Get informed about this incredible oil now.

I have spent sleepless nights and packaged all the information you need
to know about this miracle oil (as some people call it). Plus you will learn how to make
hundreds of thousands if not millions of naira from the CBD OIL business.

Download the FREE EBOOK on CBD OIL now @ https://www.cbdoilbenefitslist.com/

You could Whatsapp me on 080-666-468-68.

Blessings!

Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by Obiany: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by wakes: 6:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Obiany:
Kratom is a marvelous plant and it works wonders.If you need the capsules or powder lemme know.I sell
Really?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by windhunter(m): 2:46pm On May 28, 2019
Obiany:
Kratom is a marvelous plant and it works wonders.If you need the capsules or powder lemme know.I sell

Where is your location? How do I reach to you?
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by Jobpim(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
I have kretom
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by Jobpim(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
I have kretom here in Lagos Nigeria
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by Jobpim(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
windhunter:

Where is your location? How do I reach to you?
i have kretom obiana let's do bizz
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by windhunter(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jobpim:
i have kretom obiana let's do bizz
Where is your location? Can you be contacted by whatsapp?
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by wakes: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2019
wakes:

Blessings!
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by davidblack007(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2019
Kratom has now really become very popular. I used to be very skeptical about this, but recently I was faced with severe depression that lasted about 6 months. I visited many doctors and I was advised to try kratom, but in moderation. I started searching the best kratom producers on the Internet and ordered about 50 from some guys. This was enough for me for a month and you won’t believe it, but it really helped me to relax. This is one of the best [url="https://www.theihcc.com/best-kratom-for-pain-and-anxiety/"]weed[/url] that I tried and besides, it absolutely doesn’t bad for health.
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by Safylily: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2020

Well I sell. Contact me on WhatsApp +2347010911134
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by doyin68: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
Please, can you share your source of purchase, I have tried buying from Germany twice now but I didn't receive yet it was shipped. Could it be due to customer service action

davidblack007:
Kratom has now really become very popular. I used to be very skeptical about this, but recently I was faced with severe depression that lasted about 6 months. I visited many doctors and I was advised to try kratom, but in moderation. I started searching the best kratom producers on the Internet and ordered about 50 from some guys. This was enough for me for a month and you won’t believe it, but it really helped me to relax. This is one of the best [url="https://www.theihcc.com/best-kratom-for-pain-and-anxiety/"]weed[/url] that I tried and besides, it absolutely doesn’t bad for health.
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by travelinfo: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
doyin68:

Please, can you share your source of purchase, I have tried buying from Germany twice now but I didn't receive yet it was shipped. Could it be due to customer service action

Please be careful with kratom, what I read about it on Google is kinda scary
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by womenconcepts(f): 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
wakes:

Blessings!

Is this still available?
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by Obiany: 5:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by Obiany: 5:49am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Have You Heard Of The Popular Pain Killer Known As Kratom by Obiany: 5:54am On Apr 05, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

War Against Body Odour / Is There A Drug Anything That Can Be Used To Make A Girl Wet / Urgent Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.