Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Conte Reveals Those Who Must Take Blame For Chelsea’s Poor Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conte Reveals Those Who Must Take Blame For Chelsea’s Poor Season (548 Views)

Arsenal Players Must Take Blame For 'terrible' Form, Tierney / Oparanozie: Nigeria's Lack Of 'Adequate Preparation' To Blame For 8-0 Drubbing / Klopp Must Take Blame For Liverpool's Poor Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conte Reveals Those Who Must Take Blame For Chelsea’s Poor Season by faithdinno: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte, has insisted he is not solely to blame for their dismal title defense.

According to him, the players and the club must also take responsibility.

The Blues’ top-four hopes are all but over, after falling 10 points behind fourth-placed Spurs.

Chelsea has just the FA Cup left to salvage something from their season and they face Southampton in the semi-final.

“If we don’t qualify for the Champions League it means that we have to divide the fault with the players.

“This is not the first time. Two years ago the same happened at Chelsea. I didn’t see many players leaving then. We made a lot of mistakes this season – me, my staff, the players and the club.

“Whether we win or lose, we must be ready to share the responsibility,” Conte told a news conference on Friday.

source:http://www.sportjyst..com

(1) (Reply)

Messi And Ronaldo Now A Match! / Arda Turan Received 16 Games Ban In Football History Over Referee Attack / Zidane Leaves Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.