Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Xbox 360 With Gamessssssss For Sale SOLD - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Xbox 360 With Gamessssssss For Sale SOLD (796 Views)

Can I Play Xbox 360 Games with xbox360 emulator On My Mini Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xbox 360 With Gamessssssss For Sale SOLD by beezyblaze(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
I have a few months old Perfectly working complete xbox 360 with installed games for sale....
Comes with...

420gb HDD (directly from my hp laptop).
Power Box.
Two original Wireless Pads and a detachable wire...
Battery Pack
Hdmi cable
Xbox360 AV wire.
All items are follow come... Except for the HDD which came with my spoilt hp laptop and is also follow come.

I Also Have Alot Of Games In It...So For the next 1 Year or so... You won't be needng any game...
i have games like...

Deadpool
DTR retribution
Escape Dead Island
Pes 17
Pes 18
Fifa 18
The walking dead
Gears of war 2
GTA 5
James Bond 007 : Blood stone
Mortal Kombat vs DCU
Need for speed : Hot pursuit
Ninja gaiden
Spec ops : The line
Spider man
Dante inferno
Splinter cell
Max Payne
Stranglehold
The godfather
Wwe 2k16
And many moreeeee!

Im Selling Because I No Longer have time to play it....the game is in lagos and i work in ogun state....i come home only during weekends ..tired and stressed out ..
So if you are in lagos and you're interested... We can meet up during weekends but if you're in ogun state.. We can meet up during weekdays

Call and whatsapp number +2348161319862

Price : 45k
I can consider swapping with gadgets.. If it's worth it.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Intel(r) Core (tm)2 Duo Cpu P8700. 2gb / If You’re Having Trouble Activating Your Windows 10 Get In Here / How To Screen Record On Ipad And Iphone In Ios11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.