Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. (1410 Views)

GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) / Young Shall Grow Bus Driver Drank & Smoked Before Accident – Survivor Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. by Bumcious: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
I think the young shall grow is the worst transport company in Nigeria with there I'll mannered staffs, pls share your experience.

1 Like

Re: Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. by kabeerhabe(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
Are u sure u are not Ifesinachi, Chisco staff that just come here to spoil another transporter's reputation...

Share ur own experience first Mr man

4 Likes

Re: Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. by dafeyankee: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Bumcious:
I think the young shall grow is the worst transport company in Nigeria with there I'll mannered staffs, pls share your experience.

Enter plane or buy car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. by Bumcious: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
@dafeyankee so since I can not afford a plane or my own car I can't travel comfortably, you are part of the people that are destroying this country cos people like you will see black and call it yellow.

1 Like

Re: Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. by Bumcious: 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
@karbeerhabe I don't belong or work with any transport company as I write this post I am in one of there buses travelling from Jos to Lagos. So am not here to tarnish there image just want them to learn there lesson.
Re: Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. by dafeyankee: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
Bumcious:
@dafeyankee so since I can not afford a plane or my own car I can't travel comfortably, you are part of the people that are destroying this country cos people like you will see black and call it yellow.

Write your story here or hold your peace woman.
Re: Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. by Bumcious: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Are u one of them abi why are you taking it personal?
You are sounding the way they do.
dafeyankee:

Write your story here or hold your peace woman.
Re: Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. by Basiljoe: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2018
Bumcious:
Are u one of them abi why are you taking it personal?
You are sounding the way they do.
Just ignore him and share your story.
Re: Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. by clarocuzioo(m): 6:14am On Apr 15, 2018
Honestly speaking, young shall grow needs to step up it's game. I came to Aba on Tuesday from Lagos and I boarded young shall grow, the experience wasn't funny, I don't want to disclose it here, as am not interested in bringing anybody's business down, but please they should step up their game, they've come a long way
Re: Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. by Bumcious: 7:30am On Apr 15, 2018
Thanks for applying maturity, I don't want to destroy there business that is the reason am clamouring for a change in there mode of operation. Apart from the fact that there staffs are ill mannered the level at which they load attachment is too much, you can imagine being in a bus for such a long journey and u can hardly breath talk more of having a space to put your leg. Am not an enemy to this transport company cos have being your customer since 2007 and it hasn't changed all this years.
Please management of the young shall grow motors kindly do something about it.
clarocuzioo:
Honestly speaking, young shall grow needs to step up it's game. I came to Aba on Tuesday from Lagos and I boarded young shall grow, the experience wasn't funny, I don't want to disclose it here, as am not interested in bringing anybody's business down, but please they should step up their game, they've come a long way

2 Likes

Re: Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. by Omololu2121: 9:52am On Apr 15, 2018
All this una just they type sef,you're just shouting they should improve

where exactly should they improve? You no talk

Wetin be your bad experience with them? You no talk

Yet you want them to improve in their mode of operation

Yeye thread
Re: Another Worst Experience With The Young Shall Grow Motors. by Emmyk(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2018
Bumcious:
Thanks for applying maturity, I don't want to destroy there business that is the reason am clamouring for a change in there mode of operation. Apart from the fact that there staffs are ill mannered the level at which they load attachment is too much, you can imagine being in a bus for such a long journey and u can hardly breath talk more of having a space to put your leg. Am not an enemy to this transport company cos have being your customer since 2007 and it hasn't changed all this years.
Please management of the young shall grow motors kindly do something about it.
Wow. Why have you been loyal to them since 11 years back?

(1) (Reply)

Dhl Courier Service / Two Dead As Bus Splits Into Two In Lagos-ibadan Express Way / British Airways Humulates Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.