Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Legal Representatives Do Justice To This Please - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Legal Representatives Do Justice To This Please (404 Views)

OPC Members Tries to carry out Jungle Justice to Two guys at Satellite town / Londoners Does Jungle Justice To Suspected Jewellery Shop Robber (Photos) / Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legal Representatives Do Justice To This Please by mhizoma(f): 5:59am On Apr 15, 2018
I don't know whether this is the right section to paste this

I came to school in another man's land
Things became sour with the wrong choices of people to mingle
A gossip turn to hurt and a woman who her mouth runs like a speeding wheel without no control.
She threatens me at a given opportunity to deal with it. Though even its a harmless threat but its not a joke

Now the problem is am a severe asthmatic patient with unknown allergies and temper and excessive thinking makes me sick and gradually turns to attack

Legal members am seeking help on possible ways to get atleast report to the police concerning this matter
She claims to deal with me and my health right now is not helping the matter
Last night she poured sand on me on accusation of mockery
Really need help to tackle this issue

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Legal Representatives Do Justice To This Please by Funmibi01(f): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
mhizoma:
I don't know whether this is the right section to paste this

I came to school in another man's land
Things became sour with the wrong choices of people to mingle
A gossip turn to hurt and a woman who her mouth runs like a speeding wheel without no control.
She threatens me at a given opportunity to deal with it. Though even its a harmless threat but its not a joke

Now the problem is am a severe asthmatic patient with unknown allergies and temper and excessive thinking makes me sick and gradually turns to attack

Legal members am seeking help on possible ways to get atleast report to the police concerning this matter
She claims to deal with me and my health right now is not helping the matter
Last night she poured sand on me on accusation of mockery
Really need help to tackle this issue

Thanks in anticipation
You didn't give enough concrete information to help you.

(1) (Reply)

Late Chief Gani Fawehinmi / Man Stabbed Girlfriend To Death On Her Birthday Over A Romantic Slap In Rivers S / Gunmen Invade Veritas University Abuja, Abduct Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.