Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

A Call To Watch! While Waiting For The King Of Kings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Call To Watch! While Waiting For The King Of Kings (367 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / 18th Coronation Anniversary Of The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords Leader Olumba / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Watch! While Waiting For The King Of Kings by Emytexboy(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2018
Brethren, good day every one out there, today is another day that the Lord has made it possible for you to be saved by his Mercy, in the spiritual, the Lord himself is alarming to the church (you in particular) to be ready to receive him, He says, are you ready to receive me when I come? For I am coming! Strive to enter through the narrow gate, Church! Our king is coming, how ready are you? Or are you still in your adultery, sexual immoralities, idolatry, gossip, wrath,anger,env
y,jealous,lust, partying all the time? He is coming, and the people in these mentioned sins will not see Him, look at this>>>matt7:13
“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Ibo Man In Owerri Changes Name After Conversion To Islam (photos) / The Shia's "12th Imam Is Like The Sun Behind The Clouds" - Analysis / Even The Meek Can Be Offended!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.