Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Got This Text Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got This Text Today (1063 Views)

Who Else Got This Text On National Youth Volunteer Program? / Who Else Received This Text Message / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This Text Today by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2018
Hello ********* , based on your online application to BCAA, pls note that you're required to come over for an Assessment Interview with the HR Dept on THUESDAY
17/04/2018.
Time: 10am.
ADD: Crowdedge Hotel behind Ecobank Alade Mkt Allen Ikeja, Lagos.
Do present a hard copy of your CV and a passport photograph and pls ensure to be punctual.

Need help/directions?
Call Admin: 08171397441/OCU
Please has anyone else gotten this,I want to confirm if it's real or gnld,please,I need comments
Re: I Got This Text Today by buccy(f): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2018
Haba... it is definitely GNLD now. Try googling the name of the company, secondly they are asking you to come to a hotel, thirdly the phone number tho. Most importantly did you apply to them??
Anyways you can try, if you have the tfare. Atleast to satisfy your conscience.
Re: I Got This Text Today by Coloredsg(f): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
Ojeifo12:
Hello ********* , based on your online application to BCAA, pls note that you're required to come over for an Assessment Interview with the HR Dept on THUESDAY
17/04/2018.
Tim
e: 10am.
ADD: Crowdedge Hotel behind Ecobank Alade Mkt Allen Ikeja, Lagos.
Do present a hard copy of your CV and a passport photograph and pls ensure to be punctual.

Need help/directions?
Call Admin: 08171397441/OCU
Please has anyone else gotten this,I want to confirm if it's real or gnld,please,I need comments
please don't go. It is GNLD. save your transport and your time
Re: I Got This Text Today by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
buccy:
Haba... it is definitely GNLD now. Try googling the name of the company, secondly they are asking you to come to a hotel, thirdly the phone number tho. Most importantly did you apply to them??
Anyways you can try, if you have the tfare. Atleast to satisfy your conscience.
Thanks,I don't have tfare to waste

(1) (Reply)

B.sc Vs HND ► Do You Think B.sc Holders Are Better Than HND Holders? / AFIT Recruitment | Air Force Institute Of Technology – Kaduna / Massive Recruitment At Chelston International Group Of Schools Gwagwalada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.