Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Drama As Hacked APC Twitter Account Is Taken Over By Another Hacker - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drama As Hacked APC Twitter Account Is Taken Over By Another Hacker (499 Views)

Nigerian Sportybet Hacker / Italians Say Nigerian Cult Has Taken Over Their Streets, Cry For Help / My Account Is Credited With 10,000 This Mourning By Unknown Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Hacked APC Twitter Account Is Taken Over By Another Hacker by Aventador: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
The drama surrounding the hacking of the official Twitter account of the APC has taken a fresh twist as another hacker has taken over the page.

Recall that the official Twitter account @APCNigeria got hacked yesterday by one Justin Sun who claimed responsibility for the hack and threatened to expose the presidency if he wasn’t paid the sum of $100,000 to keep quiet.

However, the account has now been hijacked by one John McAfee who has deleted the details of Justin Sun and has promised that he will be giving away bitcoins to Nigerians.

“I’m giving 1,000 #BTC and 5,000 #ETH to сommunity! Gеt BTC – Gеt ETH –

“You must use the chance that gives you life, leave the bitcoins received from me, save them for several years, and you will be fabulously rich!” John’s message on the account reads.

Meanwhile, the hacking drama has forced eternal APC mocker, Reno Omokri to take a swipe at the situation which he relates to the ruling party’s cluelessness.

Omokri wrote on his Twitter page; “A week after I exposed the surreptitious moves by the APC to win my support using their @APCNigeria handle, the embarrassed party denied the handle and have now sold it.

“They can’t manage a Twitter handle, they want to manage Nigeria. Talk of cluelessness’,” he added.
Re: Drama As Hacked APC Twitter Account Is Taken Over By Another Hacker by Fuadeiza(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
shocked
Re: Drama As Hacked APC Twitter Account Is Taken Over By Another Hacker by mcgift(m): 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
make me to try

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Her Divorce, Calls Out Her Husband Side Chicks / See Wanton Destruction On Farms And Crops By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau (video) / Create Your Cake Topper/sticker @1000naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.