Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Indepth Paper Review Specs Quick Sneak Peek - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Indepth Paper Review Specs Quick Sneak Peek (575 Views)

Let's Peek Into A Smartphone's Brain / Leaked Specs And Images Of Upcoming Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s / Copycats: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Looks Like The Iphone X See Leaked Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Indepth Paper Review Specs Quick Sneak Peek by jetz(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
source link>>>>https://ngeeek.com/2018/04/15/xiaomi-mi-mix-2s-specifications-indepth-review-price-in-usa-uk-and-india/

Xiaomi is one of the Major fore runner of smartphone development in China as of now as they always stride to bring in major futuristic stuffs to the smartphone universe itself, and of course at quite an affordable rate as against flagship devices out there. The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S follow the Mi Mix family trend as earlier released by Xiaomi in 2017. The Mi Mix 2S boast of awesome specs and pecks lets dive straight into it.

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Key Features

5.99-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 X 2160 pixels (403 ppi)
Octa-core Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 CPU 6GB/8GB RAM
64GB/128GB/255GB built-in storage, with no support for memory card
Dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera and 5MP front camera
4G LTE
Fingerprint sensor (rear)
Qi Wireless charging
3400 mAh non removable Li-ion battery

Design

The Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S bears a striking resemblance to the Mi Mix 2, but with a ceramic build and aluminium frame. That aside, the smartphone has highly slimmed down bezels at the top with minimal one at the bottom. The bottom bezel also houses the front Selfie camera at the right edge which means you ve to turn the phone bottom topside to take selfies.

Display

Xiaomi are always good with their display with the Mi Mix 2S rocking a rather quite impressive 1080p LCD screen with a Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for protection against scratches and easy breakage. With a resolution of 2160 X 1080 pixels and a pixel density of 401 ppi and an almost tri bezel-less design. This offer’s enough details and impressive colour reproduction both in indoors and outdoors environment.

More at source link...up top

Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Indepth Paper Review Specs Quick Sneak Peek by Originality007: 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
how much?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Indepth Paper Review Specs Quick Sneak Peek by jetz(m): 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Originality007:
how much?
180k plus for the 6gb ram variant, the 8gb ram variant is around 280k plus
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Indepth Paper Review Specs Quick Sneak Peek by dewhaley: 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
jetz:
180k plus for the 6gb ram variant, the 8gb ram variant is around 280k plus
DO YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME IN GETTING IT?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Indepth Paper Review Specs Quick Sneak Peek by tonyeb2k(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
dewhaley:

search for Noobody or Protein8, they can get it for you
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Indepth Paper Review Specs Quick Sneak Peek by dewhaley: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
tonyeb2k:
search for Noobody or Protein8, they can get it for you
Aiit...Thanks Man
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Indepth Paper Review Specs Quick Sneak Peek by ddjay: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
dewhaley:
Aiit...Thanks Man
Guy get am for us na
Re: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Indepth Paper Review Specs Quick Sneak Peek by jetz(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
dewhaley:

honestly i don't know but they re here on nairaland guys dat does stuffs like dat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! I Cnt Receive Any Incoming Messages On My Airtel Line? / Join Infinix Fans Forum / This May Be The First Non-google Smartphone To Receive Android P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.