Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

''the Blood Disciples'' - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ''the Blood Disciples'' (333 Views)

New Story (the Blood Of A Deity) Written By Mirriamvic / The Blood Of My Lover (a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''the Blood Disciples'' by seiyefajohn(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
‘’Explore SECRETS of how the UNDERWORLD determine the HAPPENINGS of REALITY.’’

The Blood Disciples

‘’The Blood Disciples_ is a thought provoking and sight appealing motion picture plot; crafted to expose how the undertone dictates and operations of the underworld determine situations and circumstances in practical reality.

‘’If evil has species, then The Blood Disciples are the perpetrators of the most devious devices of evil in human society. The grand occult fraternity is spiritually healthy and physically wealthy enough to manipulate all government’s decisions, except for the strong will(s) of opposition leaders Hon. Fiberesima and Dr. Béchamel.

The duo, Hon. Fiberesima and Dr. Béchamel cannot be bent, because they have learnt the art of resisting intimidation. The Blood Disciples are ready to display power, take lives and destroy physical properties using its ground force (the Dark Apostles), headed by Half Mask, followed by Don Dada’s only son; Sluggard.

But unfortunate for the long reign of The Blood Disciples; Yanawari, an immortal descendant of good over evil now exists in their location and right on the timeline of their peaceful reign; which interprets deterrence on productivity and disaster for their diabolical operations.

My dear reader, hear me: Activate your mind for wonders as you sit comfortably in my thought(s) flight that is ready to airborne to a destination of interesting and exciting motion picture entertainment. The Blood Disciples is an extreme imagination screen craft plot‘’

Screenplay synopsis'
Written by: --Seiyefa John (agn, swgn) Of: Creative iDeas Corporation®

Productivity begins with your Mentality®

(1) (Reply)

Site For Submitting Articles : Tisfoundation.net / Happy Democracy Day, Happy Franchise Day To Come / A Short Story - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.